The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Children's Nursing BCU interview

Scroll to see replies

She told everyone this morning that September intake is full, may not have told anyone but they have definitely filled the places
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
They may have chosen who they want from the past interviews for September and then they will hand the places out at the end of March so it's not saying any of us haven't actually got a place for September
Original post by beckgibbons
I have just rang admissions and they haven't even given any offers out for September or January as of yet and they will start the end of March? I'm going to go by what admissions have told me

Thank god for that. Im going to go by that too because I don't think anyone has heard back from them
Original post by Maturehealth
Hi! Good luck with your interview. The day is really relaxed, there are current students there who you can speak and ask questions too.
I found the interview quite short, 5 questions then the rest on the ipad. Everyone was really friendly x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi quick question. On the iPad are the answers selective?
Original post by miss_fitness1234
When I had my interview the woman said that when the September places are filled they start taking people for January places

Do you think they may overspill to January for people who can't get into September?? X
Original post by Naomi_96
Do you think they may overspill to January for people who can't get into September?? X

Yh that's what they said
Yh that's what they said

Aww thank you, I'm so nervous now it's getting closer
Original post by Naomi_96
Aww thank you, I'm so nervous now it's getting closer

You welcome. When is your interview? And to be honest with you I was really nervous too but so it's easy and straight forward. Ull be fine
Spencer77 - No they have the 3 questions written out next to you and then a video plays of a child asking one of them, you have to give an age appropriate response, you get some time to think then you press record say your answer and move on to the next one :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I've just seen someone has had an offer from bcu today, september intake. Has anyone else heard?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just seen someone has had an offer from bcu today, september intake. Has anyone else heard?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it someone you know or someone on here and when did they have they're interview? I haven't heard back from them by the way
Is it someone you know or someone on here and when did they have they're interview? I haven't heard back from them by the way

Its on a group on facebook, they have posted a photo of their update on track!
All I know is the offer came through today. I'm not feeling hopeful now x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its on a group on facebook, they have posted a photo of their update on track!
All I know is the offer came through today. I'm not feeling hopeful now x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg me too. Would you be able to ask when they did they're interview because maybe they've had relies before us cos they did they're interview before us
Omg me too. Would you be able to ask when they did they're interview because maybe they've had relies before us cos they did they're interview before us

Yeah maybe, i will ask and let you know x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah maybe, i will ask and let you know x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alright thanks
Alright thanks

When did u interview for yours by the way? I have been waiting since January x

Posted from TSR Mobile
When did u interview for yours by the way? I have been waiting since January x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too. January 19th I had mines
Me too. January 19th I had mines

The girl who got in had hers on the same day as me Jan 16th. Guess I am out 🙈 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
The girl who got in had hers on the same day as me Jan 16th. Guess I am out 🙈 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if they haven't replied to you yet, uve still got a chance. Think positive
Well if they haven't replied to you yet, uve still got a chance. Think positive

Plus today was the first day they gave offers so maybe tomorrow or the next day hopefully

Quick Reply

Latest