The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
Is it just me or is 'potential' a weird concept for everyone else in physics? I'm still trying to get my head around it...

Potential energy messes my thoughts up majorly in thermal phys
More than anything else

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
Potential energy messes my thoughts up majorly in thermal phys
More than anything else

Posted from TSR Mobile

I meant gravitational/electric potential lol

But yeah, in thermal physics the potential energy of particles during phase changes etc. is confusing too...
Original post by Bude8
Recently Jake Wright is basically 'I have a lot of work to do, some of it is overdue, but I'm gonna go out tonight' :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha ikr :biggrin: Hopefully he has something more interesting from that Jailbreak thing he did! :smile:
I'm gonna try and take over as the Queens' vlogger next yah :redface:
Original post by MangoFreak
EU voted to make roaming charges within Europe illegal; still being implemented, but in a few years there'll be no roaming charges anywhere in EU.

I think it starts in December 2015
Original post by H.Ibrahim

Exactly! Hit the nail on the head there. :wink:

Yeah, also I think if teachers had more respect for pupils, especially the hardworking ones, people would be more likely to stay on at a Sixth Form. In college you're all automatically treated like adults because the youngest there are 16, so there's not much of an age gap between the oldest and youngest students (not counting mature students)
Original post by _Caz_
M2 assessment today *sigh* it's at 3pm-5pm as well. :frown:

Good luck! You'll be great! ^-^
Original post by cerlohee
Haha ikr :biggrin: Hopefully he has something more interesting from that Jailbreak thing he did! :smile:
I'm gonna try and take over as the Queens' vlogger next yah :redface:

I'd subscribe :tongue: unless all of your content will be 'I have a lot of work. And a NatSci meeting every Wednesday' or whatever :lol:
Original post by blamethenargles
Good luck! You'll be great! ^-^

Thank you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
EU voted to make roaming charges within Europe illegal; still being implemented, but in a few years there'll be no roaming charges anywhere in EU.

Still have a few years before that :tongue:
How was everyone's day? :smile:
Original post by _Caz_
How was everyone's day? :smile:

Semi-productive

How was yours?
Original post by binarythoughts
Semi-productive

How was yours?

Semi productive? I suppose that's not too bad then :biggrin:

M2 test wasn't that horrendous (I think :s) which was a nice surprise. Have a massive headache now though which is a pain in the butt when you're trying to get stuff done.

Does anyone else feel like they'd get more done if they stayed at home for a day rather than going to lessons? I get that sometimes... Especially when I'm in a subject where we've finished all the material.
Original post by _Caz_

M2 test wasn't that horrendous (I think :s) which was a nice surprise. Have a massive headache now though which is a pain in the butt when you're trying to get stuff done.

Some Aspirin and a nap will do you good

Feel better!
Original post by binarythoughts
Some Aspirin and a nap will do you good

Feel better!

Thank you! :smile: Have a good evening
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Still have a few years before that :tongue:

I was just making conversation :colonhash:

Original post by The Clockwork Apple
I think it starts in December 2015

Just looked it up, apparently the European Council might be going to try to hold it back or something.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by _Caz_

Does anyone else feel like they'd get more done if they stayed at home for a day rather than going to lessons? I get that sometimes... Especially when I'm in a subject where we've finished all the material.

I've probably missed a good third of my school days since December. I sit at home and read my textbooks/do past papers/other learn-y things.
I've probably missed a good third of my school days since December. I sit at home and read my textbooks/do past papers/other learn-y things.

That sounds like bliss :smile: quiet space to concentrate on work and you don't have to move from one classroom to another mid problem just because you have another class.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _Caz_
That sounds like bliss :smile: quiet space to concentrate on work and you don't have to move from one classroom to another mid problem just because you have another class.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Admittedly it was a mistake on my part to subscribe to Netflix just before starting to do that :mmm:
Admittedly it was a mistake on my part to subscribe to Netflix just before starting to do that :mmm:

Haha yeah that's probably not a great idea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _Caz_

Posted from TSR Mobile

After reading this I'm even more desperate for exam leave... I only have 2 and a half weeks' worth left of school lessons though :lol:

Latest