The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Conditional offer from Leeds Beckett! That's 5/5 offers!
Calls for a celebration I think, congrats to all other offer holders! :smile:
To no surprise I have just received an unsuccessful from leeds! Only one more uni to go so fingers crossed!
Original post by nesca89
To no surprise I have just received an unsuccessful from leeds! Only one more uni to go so fingers crossed!

Really sorry, hope you hear from Manchester Met soon. Good luck.
Original post by shropshirelass51
Really sorry, hope you hear from Manchester Met soon. Good luck.

Thank you
Original post by nesca89

Oh no :frown: really hoping you get something- you really deserve it! Sending good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nesca89

Sorry to hear that NOW COME ON MMU!!!!!!
Original post by Carolina Monica
Conditional offer from Leeds Beckett! That's 5/5 offers!
Calls for a celebration I think, congrats to all other offer holders! :smile:

Well done - now you have to decide which offer to take! Savour the moment!
Original post by AmyPilot
Sorry to hear that NOW COME ON MMU!!!!!!

Haha thanks, fingers crossed!
So I just got offered a conditional from Leeds. A bit nervous now. I am going as a mature student, I have a degree already, and I will be staying at home. I felt sick before I got offered as I really believed I had messed up at interview.
Original post by Caveys_girl
So I just got offered a conditional from Leeds. A bit nervous now. I am going as a mature student, I have a degree already, and I will be staying at home. I felt sick before I got offered as I really believed I had messed up at interview.

Congrats! Looks like Leeds are on a roll now with the replies - at last!

Don't worry about being a mature student - you will not be alone!
Original post by AmyPilot
Congrats! Looks like Leeds are on a roll now with the replies - at last!

Don't worry about being a mature student - you will not be alone!

Thank you, can't wait to start now. I think we were the last to be interviewed so all offers should be coming out now.
Well done on all the offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nesca89
Haha thanks, fingers crossed!

I'm rooting for you! You deserve some positive news soon!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Higlet
I'm rooting for you! You deserve some positive news soon!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Caveys_girl

Congrats on Leeds. I'm going to there as well as a mature student. (started last year but deferred as lived too far) Do you live in the area? I will be staying home too, (well selling my home and purchase in Leeds or surrounding area) have soon to be hubby and little one at home, plus I've already done the living in halls scene from my 1st degree.
Original post by nesca89

Sorry to hear that nesca, here's hoping that your final uni does the right thing!!!!
A big congrats to those that received offers today :biggrin:
Original post by JaaySLT
A big congrats to those that received offers today :biggrin:

Have you had your interview yet?
Hi all!

Thrilled to say I have offered a place a Leeds Beckett (which I accepted straight away!

Hurrah! :biggrin:
Original post by DeeHarg
Congrats on Leeds. I'm going to there as well as a mature student. (started last year but deferred as lived too far) Do you live in the area? I will be staying home too, (well selling my home and purchase in Leeds or surrounding area) have soon to be hubby and little one at home, plus I've already done the living in halls scene from my 1st degree.

No I live in Hull which is about 1.5 hour commute so I will be driving up. I also did halls on my 1st degree so wouldn't revisit that for the world. I have no idea how I completed my 1st one. I partied most the time.

Look forward to meeting you in September.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest