The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

anyone in Byron, Block A, fourth floor, flat 47?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Has anyone got a link for the Byron hall groups?
Original post by Shostakovish
Wait, then why did you apply to NTU? The grades are much lower than that

Because I love the course at NTU. The entry requirements for NTU is 260 but my top uni is A*AA.
Is anyone staying in Norton Court or know of anyone who is? It's impossible to find people, starting to believe it's going to be empty haha! :eek:
Original post by Abbbiejj
Sorry this post is quite late now! But I'm doing fine art :smile:

Yay! See you there!!
Also is anyone doing Media? :biggrin:
Original post by Chloemay53
Yay! See you there!!

Nice one :biggrin:
Original post by alyssiahannah
anyone doing biological sciences?

I'm doing biological sciences too :smile:
Anyone looking at Glasshouse for first year?! Its so nice and cheap but no one seems to be going. Just wondering the catch here?!?!
Hey guys if you are interested in carpooling with other students in Nottingham then join the fb page Nottingham: need a lift?
Reply 892
Original post by kellbear
Anyone looking at Glasshouse for first year?! Its so nice and cheap but no one seems to be going. Just wondering the catch here?!?!

I am! Went and viewed it today, booked a room... :smile: Quite a few others were also there for viewing. Location is great as it's next to Aldi, opposite the shopping centre, across from the big NTU library and NTU Student Union, etc. My sister went there ages ago and she loved it. I think it's pretty booked up tbh, as when I spoke to the people today, they said they only have limited spaces left
Did anyone go to the applicant day today? I went and absolutely loved it - I was holding off on deciding on whether to make it my firm or not because I was slightly unsure, but today has definitely sealed the deal for me as having it as my firm choice :smile:
Reply 894
Original post by TheFinalFlare
Did anyone go to the applicant day today? I went and absolutely loved it - I was holding off on deciding on whether to make it my firm or not because I was slightly unsure, but today has definitely sealed the deal for me as having it as my firm choice :smile:

I went to the applicant two weeks ago. Really like the atmosphere at the uni! Do you have any idea where you wanna stay? :smile:
Yes I went to the applicant open day today and it was lovely! I will also put it as my firm choice.
Reply 896
I've put it as my firm and booked my accomodation! So excited :smile: Does anyone know if they do reading weeks?
(edited 9 years ago)
If you put NTU as insurance, do you get to put down accommodation or not?
Original post by Shostakovish
Wait, then why did you apply to NTU? The grades are much lower than that

hi shosh i know this is unrelated to this thread but you mentioned earlier you shouldnt put your coursework online. why, what are the risks?
Reply 899
Original post by D123xo
Hey, anyone doing psychology?

I ammm. Have your firmed your choice? :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending