The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Looks to me like Welbeck on the wing and Ozil central, in a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1. It's a good team tbh, only change I'd have is Walcott over Welbeck, but you'd rather Walcott be coming off the bench when you need a goal than Welbeck. Maybe Ramsey over Ozil too, but you're obviously going for it.

Miss man like Rosicky aswell :frown:
Reply 4661
Original post by Stefano93
So are we starting as 4-4-2 given that Welbz and Giroud are starting? No Ramsey FML.

1426618943779.jpg

Apparently..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stefano93
So are we starting as 4-4-2 given that Welbz and Giroud are starting? No Ramsey FML.

According to sky it's 4231. Santi and Coq in front of the usual back four then Ozil in the middle, Alexis and Welbz out wide with Giroud upfront.

Original post by Depleted
That is my gif :colonhash:

And now it's mine :colonhash:
Da*** is that line up? Mertesacker is going to get destroyed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Against Moutinho and Berba upfront... If Alexis becomes fatigued, we're doomed. This is how you know Vengs isn't aiming for glory. I'm concerned about our BFG though especially since they're likely to counter attack. We need a ****ing beast like Gabriel there.
Me tonight

[video="youtube;5AhzPihLlKk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AhzPihLlKk[/video]
Original post by AR_95
x

:rofl: hahahaha, he went on from "We are Arsenal" to Jingle bells. :lol: +1

anyway thread locked :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Champions League Quarter Finals reached in the last 5 seasons:

David Moyes 1

Arsene Wenger 0
After this season wenger needs to move on. We did well but it's the same old story. He's done all he can for us
Thanks for the winning bet :smile:

See you guys next year
No disgrace for you tonight. The frustration will be with the first leg, though.

Walcott on his way in the summer I imagine. Welbeck had a brilliant first-half.
Original post by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
After this season wenger needs to move on. We did well but it's the same old story. He's done all he can for us

You're stuck with him for 2 more years.
We can take any remaining frustration out on Newcastle
We all knew Giroud's wasted chances in the first game were gonna cost you the Quarters
Original post by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please don't give people an excuse to rubbish us with the whole Wenger out Wenger in business. He goes when he goes. Leave the man be.
wenger should leave as soon as their is a capable manager that fits our requirements..

Hes done well, and does look better, dispite tonight, over the past 2 seasons.. but he has lost the ability to keep a team mentally consistant, and his teams over the past decade are just to prone to bad days, and to prone to loosing confidence..

I would love him to win the FA cup tihs year, and then bow out on top. 2 trophies in 2 years - and leave as the greatest arsenal manager, and one of the best in the british game..

Deserves to leave on a high
Ozil was fantastic though
Original post by fallen_acorns

Deserves to leave on a high

Should have bowed out last season, then. Simply stepped aside and said that it was in the club's best interests to have a new manager with a new vision.
Now it's all on you, City.
Dissapointment has pretty much already faded.. i expected nothing of tonight, and thats how it ended.. infact we put in a good show, so its not all bad.. but cant be dissapointd coming in knowing we needed 3.

We are in the same place as before, out of the CL, and fighting for the FA cup, and the league :smile:

Latest