Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Accommodation 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by eazyszn
goldsmith court v glasshouse

could anyone help me with the positives to each one?

Hi there, im booked at Goldsmith court and loved the location!

I also went to see Glasshouse but didn't like the bathrooms as they're just wetrooms, where as Goldsmith has proper shower units.

Both have freshers reps and a good social aspect!

Upside to Glasshouse is Aldi!!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 181
Original post by lollie5
Hi there, im booked at Goldsmith court and loved the location!

I also went to see Glasshouse but didn't like the bathrooms as they're just wetrooms, where as Goldsmith has proper shower units.

Both have freshers reps and a good social aspect!

Upside to Glasshouse is Aldi!!

Thanks for your help, i'm almost 100% sure that i'll booked at Goldsmith court aswell, did you book via email?
Reply 182
Original post by eazyszn
goldsmith court v glasshouse

could anyone help me with the positives to each one?

I didn't get the chance to have a look at glasshouse, but after I viewed goldsmith I booked a room immediately. It's right there on the city campus, so feels like a uni accommodation but cheaper. They also said there will be fresher reps (and they also mentioned that they do their own freshers too alongside that) I think the rooms are pretty similar to byron/gill street and overall I was just very pleased with it. :smile:
Is anyone staying in Norton Court or know of anyone who is? It's impossible to find people, starting to believe it's going to be empty haha! :eek:

Also is anyone doing Media? :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 184
glasshouse anyone ? b2 - floor 3 flat 24
Original post by RebekaT
Is anyone staying in Norton Court or know of anyone who is? It's impossible to find people, starting to believe it's going to be empty haha! :eek:

Also is anyone doing Media? :biggrin:

I'm staying there too, wasn't my first choice but I'm begging to think nobody is staying there!😩
Original post by Chlo5683
I'm staying there too, wasn't my first choice but I'm begging to think nobody is staying there!������

yay! You've got no idea how pleased I am to find someone else haha! What flat are you in? :h:
Original post by RebekaT
yay! You've got no idea how pleased I am to find someone else haha! What flat are you in? :h:

I'm on 1st floor and it says I'm 124 so idk if that's my room number or what it is!
I'm on 1st floor and it says I'm 124 so idk if that's my room number or what it is!

aw you're in block 2, i'm block one :frown: 124 means that you are flat 12 room 4 :smile:
Original post by Sezena
Hey guys! It may be a little early as I don't think most of you have seen the accommodation yet but I was wondering if any of you knew which accommodation you'll be going to and why!? :cool:

I really like the look of GSS (Gill Street South), I like the idea that it will be university owned accommodation so I feel like there will be a lot more events taking place during freshers, how ever it is just so expensive!

I was then looking at the Private Accommodation such as the Glass House and Mansion Square because what you get for your money is so much more worth it!
I'm estimated to get 4k for my student living costs which is no where near enough for the Nottingham Trent accommodations, my parents refuse to pay for it so unless I get a job it looks like I'll be staying in my home city for university anyway!
But I really like Nottingham Trent! What are you guys thinking of? :biggrin:

Im in exactly the same situation!! Im in love with Glasshouse but im wondering why more people arent going for it and ive heard of hidden expenses :frown:?
Original post by RebekaT
aw you're in block 2, i'm block one :frown: 124 means that you are flat 12 room 4 :smile:

Ah okay thank you! When I booked there were loads of rooms that had been taken so I don't know why we can't find anyone!
Reply 191
Original post by eazyszn
Thanks for your help, i'm almost 100% sure that i'll booked at Goldsmith court aswell, did you book via email?

No i booked in person on the open day as i loved it so much! :smile:
Ah okay thank you! When I booked there were loads of rooms that had been taken so I don't know why we can't find anyone!

No problem! I know its so annoying, I want to find my flat/floor mates :confused:
Original post by RebekaT
No problem! I know its so annoying, I want to find my flat/floor mates :confused:

Me too! Hopefully people will join the facebook group😔
Me too! Hopefully people will join the facebook group������

Hopefully! Are you in the freshers group? Everyone seems to have gone for GSS or New Hall :frown:
Original post by RebekaT
Hopefully! Are you in the freshers group? Everyone seems to have gone for GSS or New Hall :frown:

Yeah I am, and I know:frown: I hadn't even considered NC , I really wanted to go to GSS or Byron but they were booked up:frown: have you looked round Norton Court?
Yeah I am, and I know:frown: I hadn't even considered NC , I really wanted to go to GSS or Byron but they were booked up:frown: have you looked round Norton Court?

Norton Court was my first choice budget wise (obviously the more expensive ones are so much nicer)! I have yeah, it is actually really nice, and the rooms have ensuites with shower units so its not like a wet room and the room is a good size - it'll be fine! :smile:
Original post by RebekaT
Norton Court was my first choice budget wise (obviously the more expensive ones are so much nicer)! I have yeah, it is actually really nice, and the rooms have ensuites with shower units so its not like a wet room and the room is a good size - it'll be fine! :smile:

Okay good! I've only seen pictures of it and the video, just worried it's ages away from the City! But I'm guessing the students there liked it?
Okay good! I've only seen pictures of it and the video, just worried it's ages away from the City! But I'm guessing the students there liked it?

I'm sure its only like a 15/20 min walk to the city, and you could always get the bus! Yeah I think so! (and Aldi is across the road so cheap food is sorted haha!) :biggrin:
Original post by RebekaT
I'm sure its only like a 15/20 min walk to the city, and you could always get the bus! Yeah I think so! (and Aldi is across the road so cheap food is sorted haha!) :biggrin:

Okay good aha! Just been so worried I'll have no flat mates :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending