Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Accommodation 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chlo5683
Okay good aha! Just been so worried I'll have no flat mates :frown:

Yeah me too :frown: I've found one person so far but I've still got 4 more to find! At least we know some people will be around (even though I doubt it will be empty!) Where are you coming from? :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by RebekaT
Yeah me too :frown: I've found one person so far but I've still got 4 more to find! At least we know some people will be around (even though I doubt it will be empty!) Where are you coming from? :smile:

Yeah my parents keep telling me to stop stressing because it will definitely be full, I just over think! Aha, Essex, you?
Yeah my parents keep telling me to stop stressing because it will definitely be full, I just over think! Aha, Essex, you?

We've got six months until then to find people anyway! :biggrin: Newcastle :smile:
Original post by RebekaT
We've got six months until then to find people anyway! :biggrin: Newcastle :smile:

Very true! Oooh there's going to be lots of different accents flying around then aha!
Very true! Oooh there's going to be lots of different accents flying around then aha!

Haha i know, Im worried that no one will be able to understand me!! The other girl in my flat is from Greece :eek:
Original post by M1711
glasshouse anyone ? b2 - floor 3 flat 24

im staying there B3 Floor 2 flat 2
Reply 206
Original post by theaedym
im staying there B3 Floor 2 flat 2

you on the facebook group ?
Should I book accomodation like Goldsmith Court, if NTU is my conditional insurance choice
Original post by PearJosh
Should I book accomodation like Goldsmith Court, if NTU is my conditional insurance choice

If it's only your insurance choice you can't book it, the uni has to be your firm choice to book accommodation there
Original post by RebekaT
If it's only your insurance choice you can't book it, the uni has to be your firm choice to book accommodation there

I meant private accomodation like Goldsmith Court

Ah not sure about private accommodation, sorry!

Goldsmith Court asked for my NTU student number in order to book a room, which I think you can only get if you firm your offer? :confused: I can't say about the others I'm afraid.
Reply 212
I'm in Norton Court too :smile:"room 503" though, not sure what block/floor
Original post by kxllsz
I'm in Norton Court too :smile:"room 503" though, not sure what block/floor

I think thats the first floor in block 7
Reply 214
ooh right sounds good (not a lot of stairs). How do you find this out btw
Original post by kxllsz
ooh right sounds good (not a lot of stairs). How do you find this out btw

There was a picture of the building layout on the norton court fb page but is been taken off for some reason, ive put it on twitter if you want to see (@rebekat_)
Reply 216
Ohh ok thanks :smile:
Original post by Jcardman
Will any of the booked accommodation become available? theres no decent ones left?!

Heyy I'm currently a first year ntu student staying in GSS, don't worry if you cant find the right accommodation now because in the summer people get rejected or change uni's so other accommodation that was once unavailable becomes available.
My best advice would be to wait til results day and call up ntu accommodation and see if you can change halls.

Hope this helped :smile:
Facebook group for 2015 guys :smile:

facebook.com/groups/1402927290011268/?fref=ts
Hi, I haven't read most of this conversation but I'm looking to book private accomodation and have head that glasshouse and goldsmith court are some of the best options. Would anyone be able to tell what's better between the two and also if they have primarily have first years trent students as I'd want that for the social side of things. Also if want an en-suite with the room. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending