The Student Room Group

Oxford PGCE 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LydzPLG
Ended up applying for St. Hugh's! Fingers crossed i get a place.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you heard anything yet??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by JessDola92
Have you heard anything yet??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope! Have you applied for a college yet? If so where did u apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LydzPLG
Nope! Have you applied for a college yet? If so where did u apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I applied to Keble as my first choice and Magdalen as my second!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Yeah, I applied to Keble as my first choice and Magdalen as my second!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah Keeble sounds amazing! I was thinking of choosing it but the chances of me getting an en suite there are slim to non an that was my main criteria I'm a clean freak. I was going to choose Green Templeton bt i went upto Oxford to have a look and i absolutely loved St. Hugh's so i went with that applied over a month ago now. Im really impatient.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LydzPLG
Yeah Keeble sounds amazing! I was thinking of choosing it but the chances of me getting an en suite there are slim to non an that was my main criteria I'm a clean freak. I was going to choose Green Templeton bt i went upto Oxford to have a look and i absolutely loved St. Hugh's so i went with that applied over a month ago now. Im really impatient.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went to have a look as well, fell completely in love with Keble, it's stunning!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
I went to have a look as well, fell completely in love with Keble, it's stunning!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LydzPLG
Have you heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, they emailed to say it was unsuccessful so I've applied to Pembroke and St Peter's! Have you heard yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Oh i am sorry to hear that. No i've heard nothing from St.Hughs! Just waiting. When did u send off your app?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Yeah, they emailed to say it was unsuccessful so I've applied to Pembroke and St Peter's! Have you heard yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh i am sorry to hear that. No i've heard nothing from St.Hughs! Just waiting. When did u send off your app?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LydzPLG

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent my first one off 6 weeks ago, sent my new one on Monday. I read somewhere that it should take around a month to get a reply :/ when did you send yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
I originally wanted to apply to Magdalen too but apparently there was only one place which just went so I have now also applied to St. Hugh's!!
Original post by stefinka
I originally wanted to apply to Magdalen too but apparently there was only one place which just went so I have now also applied to St. Hugh's!!

I can't apply to St Hugh's, so annoying! They don't accept RE PGCE students

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
I can't apply to St Hugh's, so annoying! They don't accept RE PGCE students

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nooo that is so annoying! There seem to be so many restrictions for RE people!
Reply 73
I sent my first one off 6 weeks ago, sent my new one on Monday. I read somewhere that it should take around a month to get a reply :/ when did you send yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent it about 5 weeks ago. I hope your successful with your other choices! It seems odd that they don't accept RE.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nooo that is so annoying! There seem to be so many restrictions for RE people!

I know! Ah well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LydzPLG
I sent it about 5 weeks ago. I hope your successful with your other choices! It seems odd that they don't accept RE.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's so many that don't! Ah you should hear soon, fingers crossed for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76

Have you heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Original post by LydzPLG
Have you heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nooo they only told me on Monday that I had to do a new application because the Magdalen place had gone. The woman said that she was sending this lot off soon though.

On another note, shall we make a facebook group? Might be easier than this and other peolle might find it... :smile:
Nooo they only told me on Monday that I had to do a new application because the Magdalen place had gone. The woman said that she was sending this lot off soon though.

On another note, shall we make a facebook group? Might be easier than this and other peolle might find it... :smile:

That sounds good to me! I can't seem to find anyone else coming to Oxford :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
Hey :smile: I'm doing History PGCE this September. Just got my email offer from Lady Margaret Hall college- but sadly missed out on accommodation :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending