The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by beab
I don't really know I heard about the Thursday/Friday thing too but I keep refreshing my mail hahah keep me posted!

Will do :wink:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by icamui1
Has anyone who took the UGAA heard back from LSE yet ?

How did the UGAA go for you?
Did you section D?
Wasn't it hard as hell?
Original post by beab
I don't really know I heard about the Thursday/Friday thing too but I keep refreshing my mail hahah keep me posted!

Did you do section D?? How did you find it?
Sorry I just want other opinions because it was so hard this year D:
Original post by Stark95
How did the UGAA go for you?
Did you section D?
Wasn't it hard as hell?

Frankly, I found it ok. I did section C, as I applied for International Relations, but I heard section D was really difficult. My maths section was generally ok, altough it took a bit longer than expected and I was left with only 30 minutes or something for my essay, which values 50%. Surprsingly, I managed to really write about something I like and I enjoyed it :smile:. I know I didn't do perfect but I sure tried to do my best but who knows, I belive all aplicants must be very good.

What about your UGAA? What course did you apply for? :smile:
Original post by icamui1
Frankly, I found it ok. I did section C, as I applied for International Relations, but I heard section D was really difficult. My maths section was generally ok, altough it took a bit longer than expected and I was left with only 30 minutes or something for my essay, which values 50%. Surprsingly, I managed to really write about something I like and I enjoyed it :smile:. I know I didn't do perfect but I sure tried to do my best but who knows, I belive all aplicants must be very good.

What about your UGAA? What course did you apply for? :smile:

Section C the promised land :')
No I applied for PPE and was welcomed by some evil enigma which they dared to call Section D.
The thing is maths wasn't hard , had they told us to prepare that stuff but econ was pure evil :frown:
Anyway let us hope :biggrin:
Reply 4685
Original post by Stark95
Did you do section D?? How did you find it?
Sorry I just want other opinions because it was so hard this year D:

I did and I'm not gonna lie I found it pretty difficult. I had to prepare for this test in three weeks studying the derivates and the integral calculus for the first time in my life because I had never studied those before at my ****ty Italian school. The essay was ok though..
Original post by beab
I did and I'm not gonna lie I found it pretty difficult. I had to prepare for this test in three weeks studying the derivates and the integral calculus for the first time in my life because I had never studied those before at my ****ty Italian school. The essay was ok though..

I am italian too haha
I did study calculus yet that was outrageously hard , how did you find econ?
Reply 4687
Original post by Stark95
I am italian too haha
I did study calculus yet that was outrageously hard , how did you find econ?

Well ((calcola che sto al classico)), the first exercise was way easier than the second from what I can remember but they were both soooo hard
Original post by beab
Well ((calcola che sto al classico)), the first exercise was way easier than the second from what I can remember but they were both soooo hard

Yeah I did the classico too , let's hope they bless us then
Just had my offer for Accommodation at LSE. I only applied on March 10. First choice as well so I is happy.
Original post by JamjamjamT
Just had my offer for Accommodation at LSE. I only applied on March 10. First choice as well so I is happy.

Where did you get :smile:
Original post by tomixox
Where did you get :smile:

Twin ensuite at Bankside.
are there any applicants that took the UGAA got the offer?
Reply 4693
Got my offer for Econ History last week. AAB
Does anyone have an offer for Politics and International Relations?
Reply 4695
Original post by Kohnr
Got my offer for Econ History last week. AAB

congratulations! did you have to write UGAA?
Original post by JamjamjamT
Twin ensuite at Bankside.

What is the twin ensuite is that the 2 singles and then there's a small 'hall' area with the bathroom?
Original post by jchap9776
What is the twin ensuite is that the 2 singles and then there's a small 'hall' area with the bathroom?

It's a room with two beds with an attached bathroom.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got the accommodation offer for single at high Holborn.
Original post by StudyNow
I got the accommodation offer for single at high Holborn.

No en-suite? Did it say which level of single room cos there are 5 levels on the PDF ranging from 217 to 270 yet for 266 you can have an en-suite?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending