The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hrobertson
hey i just received my accommodation offer and it's for rutland. which halls are you in and which are known as the really good ones? is it true that rutland has a bad rep?!

thanks so much!

Ooh dear, Rutland does have a bad rep but for no reason! No one really cares about the silly rivalries, it's just a bit of a laugh. Rutland is a really convenient for getting to the Sports Centre and it's prettier than some of the newer halls. :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by NCHOWD
I just received my accommodation offer and its at Cavendish (Catered) - anyone else at Cavendish? And is there a fb group???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cavendish has really nice rooms in my opinion and you get an extra cafe which is pretty convenient :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1550619031859344/?fref=ts
Awesome!
Hey guys if you are interested in carpooling with other students in Nottingham then join the fb page Nottingham: need a lift?
Hi, how long did it take to hear back from accommodation letting you know if you have your first choice? I have applied for Raleigh park and am waiting to hear
How long after firmly accepting an offer are you able to apply for accommodation??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jasamarie
How long after firmly accepting an offer are you able to apply for accommodation??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it's a few hours :smile: my friend firmed on the 2nd when accom opened and she got to pick her accom by the end of the day so just keep trying or ring up and ask to get a rough time estimate :smile:?
THANKYOU! It's opened for me now but my top accommodation options have already gone:frown: where abouts are the one bedroom flats on campus - catered??

Posted from TSR Mobile
THANKYOU! It's opened for me now but my top accommodation options have already gone:frown: where abouts are the one bedroom flats on campus - catered??

Posted from TSR Mobile

What options have gone then?

One bedroom flats can vary by definition- do you mean studio flats (self contained with bedroom, ensuite and kitchen facilities within one room)? If so, they are at Broadgate Park only.
Original post by EMassey
What options have gone then?

One bedroom flats can vary by definition- do you mean studio flats (self contained with bedroom, ensuite and kitchen facilities within one room)? If so, they are at Broadgate Park only.

Once you've accepted the accommodation offer online, should you have received an email back confirming it or do they not send you anything?
The studio flats and ensure plus have gone :frown: I applied for a one bedroom catered flat on university park...I have no idea where it is really haha🙈🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
The studio flats and ensure plus have gone :frown: I applied for a one bedroom catered flat on university park...I have no idea where it is really haha🙈🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it not a single study then? Theres loads of them.
No, the option for single study was on there but I didn't select that one x
No, the option for single study was on there but I didn't select that one x

Which was the one you wanted?
Reply 1254
Original post by Jasonpt
Once you've accepted the accommodation offer online, should you have received an email back confirming it or do they not send you anything?

They do but mine went straight into spam!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rajv
They do but mine went straight into spam!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Strange, I don't have one even in my spam folder... The website says "Offer Accepted" though. :confused:
Reply 1256
Original post by Jasonpt
Strange, I don't have one even in my spam folder... The website says "Offer Accepted" though. :confused:

Where did you apply to and what course?:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rajv
Where did you apply to and what course?:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im only speaking about Nottingham only. Sorry for the confusion.
Firmed MEng Chemical Engineering. Got offered "Ancaster Hall" no idea if that's any good or not. Anyone else the same?
Reply 1259
Original post by Jasonpt
Im only speaking about Nottingham only. Sorry for the confusion.

Oh yeah I meant what accommodation did you apply for hah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending