The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4640
Original post by roseh92
Has anyone heard from Farrer post AD?

I presume you have now yes?
Original post by isrox08
Has anyone heard more from penningtons manches regarding the assessment day? They said they would give us more details closer to the time but I haven't had any yet? Mines in roughly 2 weeks.

Nothing yet, but the ACs seem to be at different times for different offices :smile: when is yours
Reply 4642
Original post by TrainingChopeful
Nothing yet, but the ACs seem to be at different times for different offices :smile: when is yours

2nd week of april- London office. You?
Anyone received anything from Sidley since the 'your application is strong, being considered' email?

2 April in Oxford, yourself?
Original post by ak191
2nd week of april- London office. You?

Me too :smile:!
Original post by isrox08
2 April in Oxford, yourself?

Mines the second week in April
Reply 4647
Original post by rxi
Anyone been to a Bond Dickinson assessment centre? Any information on what this 'group presentation' is about?

Hello, when was your AC? have you heard back yet?
Is anyone waiting on IM? Haven't had time to email but would have expected an answer by now
Is anyone waiting on IM? Haven't had time to email but would have expected an answer by now

I got an offer a week after my AC which was three weeks ago, I reckon most offers will have been made by now
Original post by lyc5060
I got an offer a week after my AC which was three weeks ago, I reckon most offers will have been made by now

Ah, thanks! And congrats :smile: I've completely given up on them now but would be nice to be told!! :tongue:
Good luck to everyone waiting for TLT London!
Reply 4652
Original post by lyc5060

Can I just ask what office you had your AC? Thanks.
I am still waiting to hear back from Eversheds after a telephone interview for the Leeds Office. Are many other people in the same position or have people already been invited to the AC?
Original post by twizzzzzzter
Good luck to everyone waiting for TLT London!

have you heard anything?
So have a quick question, I have been working at a new job for about a week and a half now but I have an AC coming up for a VS. With this new job it'll be unlikely that I will be able to attend the VS now or will be able to take the time off to attend the AC. What I want to know (as the firm I have an AC with is one of my favourite firms) will it ruin my chances when I apply for a TC that I was unable to attend the AC?

They do offer one day insight days which I would be interested in. I just don't know what the best thing to do would be? Would realllllyyyyy appreciate some guidance :smile:
Anyone else going to be doing the Clyde & Co spring vacation scheme in London?
Original post by Joshua_93
I am still waiting to hear back from Eversheds after a telephone interview for the Leeds Office. Are many other people in the same position or have people already been invited to the AC?

I'm the same, but still waiting to hear back from the Manchester office post-telephone
Original post by ajb1993
I'm the same, but still waiting to hear back from the Manchester office post-telephone

are you applying for the VS or TC?
Original post by Joshua_93

I am the same for the Cardiff office. Apparently we should know by tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending