Scroll to see replies

Original post by crazya96
75 interviews
35 offers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not bad. Not bad.
Reply 101
Original post by Hamzah Amir Khan
Guys, i'm not sure if this has been confirmed yet but apparently for the foundation course there will be 25 places for 2015 entry...

i noticed it here whilst reading the prospectus, at first i thought it was just for 2016 but then i realised this was for 2015 so this years entry. So for all you with interviews, very best of luck!

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ugstudy/courses/medicine/medicine-with-a-foundation-year-bmbs.aspx

Are you sure this is for 2015 entry. It said 2016 entry?so next year. Can't find the old prospectus
Original post by Hamzah Amir Khan
Not bad. Not bad.

Can anyone confirm this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by X_CSK_X
Hey there Guys :smile: i'm currently on the A108 course at University of Nottingham. If you have any questions, fire away :smile:

Hi, will you be able to find out how many places are available for 2015 entry? The nottingham university website says that 25 places are available for 2016 entry however when I first applied to the 2015 entry it said that only 10 places are available. I was wondering if this has changed for the 2015 entry.
Hello again, guys! I'm a little lost with this thread: have interviews for A108 begun yet? Have any of you had your interviews? It's almost been a year since mine now! Hope all other aspects are going well for you. Again, any further questions at this stage, feel free to ask away!

With regards to the current confusion of the number of places for 2015 entry, I believe it is still only the 10 as was originally posted, because it is only recently that the news of the extra places were released. Therefore I think the 25 places is for 2016 entry and beyond.
Reply 105
Original post by BackFromCydonia
Hello again, guys! I'm a little lost with this thread: have interviews for A108 begun yet? Have any of you had your interviews? It's almost been a year since mine now! Hope all other aspects are going well for you. Again, any further questions at this stage, feel free to ask away!

With regards to the current confusion of the number of places for 2015 entry, I believe it is still only the 10 as was originally posted, because it is only recently that the news of the extra places were released. Therefore I think the 25 places is for 2016 entry and beyond.

Hi I have my interview on April 1st! Were you successful in yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Usman9
Hi I have my interview on April 1st! Were you successful in yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there! Oh, very best of luck! How are you feeling for it? I was not successful immediately, but a month after being rejected, Notts changed their mind and offered me a place! I am currently on the A108 course (and about to finish!).
Reply 107
Hi there! Oh, very best of luck! How are you feeling for it? I was not successful immediately, but a month after being rejected, Notts changed their mind and offered me a place! I am currently on the A108 course (and about to finish!).

Wow that's pretty good. I'm looking forward to mine. How are you finding the course? And do you have any tipster selection? Thanks :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Usman9
Wow that's pretty good. I'm looking forward to mine. How are you finding the course? And do you have any tipster selection? Thanks :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that is excellent! I hope you smash it! :smile: I am loving the course! I love all the people I am with, I really enjoy the content (especially now!) and our lecturer is amazing! Sorry, I am not too sure what you are asking? Are you asking for tips for interview?
Reply 109
Oh that is excellent! I hope you smash it! :smile: I am loving the course! I love all the people I am with, I really enjoy the content (especially now!) and our lecturer is amazing! Sorry, I am not too sure what you are asking? Are you asking for tips for interview?

That's great. I'm really hoping to get into Nottingham it's my first choice. Sorry I meant to say *tips for the interview lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Usman9
That's great. I'm really hoping to get into Nottingham it's my first choice. Sorry I meant to say *tips for the interview lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was my first choice too! Haha! Ohhh! I would say just give it your all. Perhaps write things down between now and your interview of things you could speak about? Also try think of any questions you could ask the interviewers following your interview that will give you further insight to the course or the uni! :smile: All the best!
Reply 111
It was my first choice too! Haha! Ohhh! I would say just give it your all. Perhaps write things down between now and your interview of things you could speak about? Also try think of any questions you could ask the interviewers following your interview that will give you further insight to the course or the uni! :smile: All the best!

Thanks a lot, I appreciate the help :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 112
Original post by Usman9
Thanks a lot, I appreciate the help :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an interview too on the 1st April- not so far away now!:smile:

where else have u applied? and where would u prefer to get an offer?
Reply 113
Are offers based just on interview performance?
Hi Guys! I am on the Nottingham A108 course in the 2014 cohort, so if you have any questions about the application process or the course itself (a little later on in the year, as my first sessions start tomorrow!) or anything else, feel free to ask! :smile:

Hey, did you have a 'good' reason for doing the foundation year?
Reply 115
Does anyone know why the passport sized photo is needed? Because if its in case of 'Id'later on I look pretty scary not smiling in mine -_-
Reply 116
Anyone received an offer/rejection?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by meerkat30
Hey, did you have a 'good' reason for doing the foundation year?

Sorry for the late reply! I'm not entirely sure what you're asking? I applied for A108 because I met the criteria needed for the course in the year that I applied. :smile:
Original post by numar96
Does anyone know why the passport sized photo is needed? Because if its in case of 'Id'later on I look pretty scary not smiling in mine -_-

I don't think it is needed for your university ID, because if you get an offer they send details for uploading an ID photo later on in the year. It is possibly needed so your interviewers can put a face to your name when considering offers after your interview. Don't quote me on that though, as I am not entirely sure...
Reply 119
Anyone heard anything yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending