Original post by Libby_4
Just got an offer from edinburgh !!!!

Omg congrats!!! Are you a UK applicant?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WannaBeVet2015
Omg congrats!!! Are you a UK applicant?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!!!!! Yeah, it just came through on UCAS 10 mins ago 😆
Hello, I'm grace from oxford and hoping to appy for veterinary. I'm scared I don't have enough experience! I did a week at the small animal practice in my town and go some Saturday's to the same place. I have a week of lambing at a small farm, a week of calving and a week at an equine practice planned. Do you guys think this is enough? What unis are you looking at? Xx
Original post by GraceEHarrison
Hello, I'm grace from oxford and hoping to appy for veterinary. I'm scared I don't have enough experience! I did a week at the small animal practice in my town and go some Saturday's to the same place. I have a week of lambing at a small farm, a week of calving and a week at an equine practice planned. Do you guys think this is enough? What unis are you looking at? Xx

I would do some at a kennels/cattery, and also some at a stables if you can :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Libby_4
Just got an offer from edinburgh !!!!

Yay! Congrats! Are you thinking if taking up this offer?
OFFER FROM EDINBUUURRRGHHHHH!!!!! AHHHH :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

(and Bristol, at literally the exact same time, but y'know, Edinburgh :wink: :wink: :wink: )

WTF?!?! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Casually not crying in central London right now :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Tail Chaser

(and Bristol, at literally the exact same time, but y'know, Edinburgh :wink: :wink: :wink: )

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great!!! Well done!!! :biggrin: celebrate even if you're in the middle of busy London ahahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woo well done!!!
Reply 6468
Original post by Daalex
I beed a B in advanced higher chemistry and a B in either advanced higher biology or physics.

Yeah I'm a B in Biology and Chemistry! Pretty achievable I'd say :biggrin:
Reply 6469

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations :biggrin::biggrin: Might be seeing you there come September!!
I'm a second time applicant for vet med and i recieved an offer from liverpool on monday night :biggrin:DD. I just wanted to post to say no matter how bad your thought your interview went you could be wrong and you shouldn't give up hope! I felt like i'd messed up mine totally but how wrong was I! Don't give up and stay strong! :smile:
I've got an offer from Edinburgh too!! Yay :smile: Well done to everyone else with offers!!
Original post by Charlie Roper
I'm a second time applicant for vet med and i recieved an offer from liverpool on monday night :biggrin:DD. I just wanted to post to say no matter how bad your thought your interview went you could be wrong and you shouldn't give up hope! I felt like i'd messed up mine totally but how wrong was I! Don't give up and stay strong! :smile:

Well done!! When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6473
Original post by mk981
Yeah I'm a B in Biology and Chemistry! Pretty achievable I'd say :biggrin:

Well fingers crossed! 😊
Original post by EmaWema
Yay! Congrats! Are you thinking if taking up this offer?

Thank you! Have an offer from nottingham too but I think I will firm edinburgh as really loved it there!! :smile:
GOT EDINBURGH!!! Ahhhhhh :biggrin: Unconditional too :P if anyone's had 4 rejections this year don't give up! I had 4 rejections without interview last year and now I FINALLY have an offer! Gap years aren't the end of the world
Has anyone elsw with a Bristol offer been given AAB conditions? :tongue: Just think its a bit bizairre given how much they went on about getting not one UMS below AAA at the interview :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone elsw with a Bristol offer been given AAB conditions? :tongue: Just think its a bit bizairre given how much they went on about getting not one UMS below AAA at the interview :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think its something to do with the school you went/go to, they explained it at interview but I didn't really understand! Congratulations though!!! Two in one day thats so amazing!:smile:
Got my nottingham rejection letter through today, I was expecting it but it still sucks, congrats to everyone getting offers through!

Posted from TSR Mobile

First of all, congrats on the offer! I got given an AAB offer last year. I think it's a contextual offer, so if you go to a school/college in the bottom 40% in the country I think it is, you'll possibly get given a slightly lower offer :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending