The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by al-sadiq al-amin
lol bro

i hope that doesnt happen to me one day

:lol:
Original post by Inve
Walaikum assalam. :awesome:
Another day spent with my muslim friend, another day the compassion of Islam is shown to me through the actions of muslims.

What activities did you get upto? :smile:
Original post by IdeasForLife
What activities did you get upto? :smile:

We went to watch The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel which was surprisingly good, then went for a bite to eat. I'm always asking questions of my friend and he always tries to answer to the best of his knowledge. A little story. He was telling me how this non-muslim elderly woman came into his place of work yesterday to get some shopping and she said she was in a lot of physical pain, first time she had been out in 2 weeks. She was physically struggling with her shopping and said she lives alone with no one to help her. So he handed her his number and said listen if you ever need any help, a chat or anything; give me a call. He said the woman was tearing up and said just having his number to call made her feel so much better. Such a thoughtful and caring thing to do, but you won't read about that in the news!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
IFL banned? :s
Original post by kyoti
IFL banned? :s

:eek:

Wonder why tho.. Im thinking that it's somehow related to that troll gif he posted here

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wonder why tho.. Im thinking that it's somehow related to that troll gif he posted here

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing wrong with the GIF, it's still there.
Original post by Iqbal007
Not entirely sure.........different views. Not to mention the lack of information about whether any mosques are doing a congregation prayer.
The ones I definitely know are east London based and a few university isocs.

http://www.onislam.net/english/ask-the-scholar/acts-of-worship/prayer/supererogatory-prayers/169765-solar-aamp-lunar-eclipses-a-muslim-perspective.html

http://islamqa.info/en/6111

A lot of local mosques are praying in congregation. Just don't know if its compulsory or voluntary.
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Nothing wrong with the GIF, it's still there.

Did you report his posts :hmmm:

Just cough up if it was you

Brother ideas seems to get banned pretty frequently for some reason

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bit ironic considering he was insinuating I'd be getting a ban last night. Hope he learns his lesson this time if it is indeed for trolling.
Did you report his posts :hmmm:

Just cough up if it was you

Brother ideas seems to get banned pretty frequently for some reason

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apparently, he requested a temporary ban.

Btw, brother Ideas isn't the only person who gets banned frequently around here :colone:
Original post by Zamestaneh
Requested ban; he'll be back in a few weeks...

:rofl: no its not request its proper ban dat naughty wifey

sum ppl really need 2 kno i got mod access lol
Original post by generic_man
Bit ironic considering he was insinuating I'd be getting a ban last night. Hope he learns his lesson this time if it is indeed for trolling.

Dont worry smegma butty. Dont get too smug and comfortable

I'll be keeping tabs on your posts so you be better be careful. If i see anything remotely dodgy, i'll go in for the kill and report you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Btw, brother Ideas isn't the only person who gets banned frequently around here :colone:

Why would anyone want to ban themselves

What on earth. :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dont worry smegma butty. Dont get too smug and comfortable

I'll be keeping tabs on your posts so you be better be careful. If i see anything remotely dodgy, i'll go in for the kill and report you

Posted from TSR Mobile

You won't find anything. :littleangel: Anyway, let's stop spamming the I-SOC!!!!!
I got his ban wrong - he told me on WApp apparently it is perm... :erm: Inna lillahi wa inna ileyhi raji'un
Original post by Enginerd.
A lot of local mosques are praying in congregation. Just don't know if its compulsory or voluntary.

it's Sunnah (Sunnah Muakkadah to be exact) as Prophet Muhammad (SAW) prayed so it's recommended you should in congregation even better.
(edited 9 years ago)
I got his ban wrong - he told me on WApp apparently it is perm... :erm: Inna lillahi wa inna ileyhi raji'un

Oh my dayz!!!!! :eek::eek:

Looks like he's learned from his master well and is following in my footsteps

Permaban tho... :frown:

I hope he comes back with new accounts or something

Not gonna lie, i will really miss that guy :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what did he do to get perm? :redface:
Tomorrow the Moon is covering the sun..
Please pray brothers and Sisters!

EDIT: Don't look at the Sun tmrw, you might become blind... Just saayinn
Original post by 5n(12-2n)
Tomorrow the Moon is covering the sun..
Please pray brothers and Sisters!

EDIT: Don't look at the Sun tmrw, you might become blind... Just saayinn

Yes

There are some ahadith about what we should do when an eclipse strikes

I'll post em up

Posted from TSR Mobile