The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

I know this is going to sound stupid but is Hertfordshire in London or outside London? I was just looking at finance calculator and there is a big difference for Maintenance Loan for it outside or inside london.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by sneha2096
I know this is going to sound stupid but is Hertfordshire in London or outside London? I was just looking at finance calculator and there is a big difference for Maintenance Loan for it outside or inside london.

It's outside london

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sneha2096
Has anyone started the accommodation application?

Yeah I did it yesterday, it's actually really easy!
Make sure that before you start you got a passport like picture on your computer though x you get to pick up to 4 accommodations and they ask you a bunch of questions at the end like "what are your hobbies" lalalalala. pretty exciting lool
Original post by koredebanjo
Yeah I did it yesterday, it's actually really easy!
Make sure that before you start you got a passport like picture on your computer though x you get to pick up to 4 accommodations and they ask you a bunch of questions at the end like "what are your hobbies" lalalalala. pretty exciting lool

which one did you pick? Their accommodation is so expensive - even more than some London unis, I'm gonna be so broke lol
Reply 184
Hello,

Is there anyone who knows Automotive Engineering course and its links with industry ? Could you light me about it?

Thanks.
Hey all, I'm a pass student of the university of Hertfordshire, Studied English Language & Communication covered English Language Teaching, Also did Literature & Spanish.

I also worked with the Humanities Faculty on setting up their open days etc. So I can definitely recommend Herts. Hatfield hasn't got lots, but with the university's bus network you have easy access to London, Watford, Stevenage etc. The Forum always has something on, so you are going to really enjoy Herts for their support, nightlife and everything it has to offer.
Original post by sadikahmed10
Dont the questions about your hobbies etc only for people who want a twin room because they specified that? I just left it blank and it was fine.

Oh, I applied for single rooms and I still answered the questions anyway. Maybe it helps when picking flat mates?
Original post by Hercules5
which one did you pick? Their accommodation is so expensive - even more than some London unis, I'm gonna be so broke lol

all my choices were en-suites and 3 out of the 4 were in the new buildings. they were all so expensive, i agree! Maybe I was just being picky on where Id like to stay lool
Original post by koredebanjo
all my choices were en-suites and 3 out of the 4 were in the new buildings. they were all so expensive, i agree! Maybe I was just being picky on where Id like to stay lool

Yeah same with me, I applied for the enhanced ones in College Lane and put de hav as my last choice, the accommodation looks really nice in the pictures though
Original post by Hercules5
Yeah same with me, I applied for the enhanced ones in College Lane and put de hav as my last choice, the accommodation looks really nice in the pictures though

Selected my 4 preferences yesterday, prices did seem a bit much. But I did attend an open day for Herts yesterday and the new rooms are stunning! Applied for 2 enhanced and 2 town-houses!
I've got a conditional offer to study Film and Television Production! :smile:
Anyone confirmed Herts as their firm for Astrophysics/Physics?
Reply 192
Has anyone heard back from Herts after the Radiography interviews on the 11th of March? :smile:
Hi all,
Am getting ready for the Msc social work interview at Hertfordshire, can anyone who has attended this interview Pls let me know what to expect. I am having serious butterflies in my tummy over this interview.
Thanks guys!
I got a conditional in Herts for Games Art. The course itself seems very solid but i have major financial issues and stuff for accommodation and since i don't have an unconditional i have to wait till results day for that. I also missed out on the latest open day because no bus service on weekends so i couldn't check out the subject rooms, facilities, accommodation, Games Art students and all the other neato jazz that could've potentially helped me decide the three years of my life, so i'm basically roasted.
Other uni's i've applied to are Middlesex, UAL, Westminister, Bournemouth Arts. Got unconditional in all of em except for Bournemouth Arts and of course Herts.
Heey, just put down Hertfordshire as my firm for International Business, anyone else doing this course??? x
Reply 196
I've accepted Hertforshire as my firm choice for Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging for September :smile:
Reply 197
Original post by Rachiej-97
Hi i just accepted a place for Diagnostic Radiography in University of Hertfordshire! Anyone else on this course?? :smile:

I accepted Hertfordshire as my firm offer for diagnostic radiography and imaging the other day. Congratulations on your offer :smile:
I've chosen Hertfordshire as my firm for Marketing with Fashion :biggrin: Anyone going to stay at Curzon Point? x
Hey, I have a conditional to study Journalism & Creative Writing. Should be applying for accommodation once I've manage to save up £400 for the deposit :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending