The Student Room Group

AQA Physics Past Paper

Hi, does anyone know what's on the 2014 AQA Physics GCSE paper as I like to use past paper questions for my revision. Any question you know/remember would be greatly appreciated. :smile:
Original post by Major Wilson
Hi, does anyone know what's on the 2014 AQA Physics GCSE paper as I like to use past paper questions for my revision. Any question you know/remember would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

which paper P1 2 or 3
Original post by Fallen99
which paper P1 2 or 3

P2
P2

yeah I did it revise for star, static electricity, 6 marker was terminal velocity, momentum and calculation of momentum this is all i can remember now i will let you know more later :smile:
yeah I did it revise for star, static electricity, 6 marker was terminal velocity, momentum and calculation of momentum this is all i can remember now i will let you know more later :smile:

Ok thank you. They've done a six marker on terminal velocity before, what was it asking this time then? And, if you do remember any more then just quote me again. Once again, many thanks :smile:
Ok thank you. They've done a six marker on terminal velocity before, what was it asking this time then? And, if you do remember any more then just quote me again. Once again, many thanks :smile:

yeah sure :smile:

I did this paper Tuesday and got 49/60 (A*):

Static Electricity
Life cycle of stars
Momentum + calculation
Terminal velocity (6 marker)
Radiation, radioactive decay and half-life
Electronics (V=IR)(P=IV)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by RG110man

Static Electricity
Life cycle of stars
Momentum + calculation
Electronics (V=IR)(P=IV)

Nice one. What was the six marker actually asking concerning terminal velocity. I'm just wondering because there has been a terminal velocity six mark question before but on a parachutist.
Nice one. What was the six marker actually asking concerning terminal velocity. I'm just wondering because there has been a terminal velocity six mark question before but on a parachutist.

It asks you to interpret a velocity-time graph and explain why it begins with a steep gradient and then begins to flatten out and become horizontal...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Static Electricity
Life cycle of stars
Momentum + calculation
Electronics (V=IR)(P=IV)

Hey I got the same marks as you did you do the 2014 P1??
It asks you to interpret a velocity-time graph and explain why it begins with a steep gradient and then begins to flatten out and become horizontal...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see, thanks.
Hey I got the same marks as you did you do the 2014 P1??

Cool. No, I haven't done p1 yet. I'm sitting p1 in a few weeks. For some reason p2 was scheduled before p1!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool. No, I haven't done p1 yet. I'm sitting p1 in a few weeks. For some reason p2 was scheduled before p1!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ohh ok but I found p1 more hard than p2
Reply 13

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's because it's done that way in the real exam. P2 & 3 are first, and P1 is after May half term.

The 2014 papers go on the AQA website 9 months after they were first sat, so they'll be up soon.
Has anyone done the physics p3 2014 exam? Haha thanks

Quick Reply

Latest