The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf
X

I am so unbelievably proud of you :love: To think I nearly went to uCUM myself :mmm:
Original post by CescaD96
Assessment tomorrow, I'm ****ting myself. :frown: I'm so nervous.

Good luck! :hugs:
Original post by Sabertooth
One of the voices has returned. He's talking to his superiors about everything I do.

I feel so upset this has happened.

Trying to distract myself with TSR but some threads are so ****ing facepalm that it makes me angry. :rant:

:hugs: Really hope things start to improve for you soon.

I rarely venture outside of MHSS these days, reading some of the threads makes me want to put my fist through the screen :erm:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Oh hun. Don't blame yourself - not your fault at all. Can you confide in your wife or a trusted loved one about what's happening? You wouldn't be bothering or letting down anyone - people (us included!) just want you to be safe from harm :frown:

Everytime I feel so bad I can't help but feel that if I was stronger, or "manned-up" or not so lazy then things would be great. I watch a lot of ice hockey games and the guys who play will pull out a tooth on the bench and jump right back in, yet I get so consumed by anxiety that I can't even make practice a few times a week. :colondollar:

I told my wife and she seemed upset about it. I hate upsetting her. She already won't let me stay at home when she goes to work so I guess I'm safe even if I feel like a complete failure of a human being that I can't even manage on my own for a few hours. :frown:

Sorry, I kind of ranted there.

Original post by Anonymous #2
:hugs: Really hope things start to improve for you soon.

I rarely venture outside of MHSS these days, reading some of the threads makes me want to put my fist through the screen :erm:

I hope so too, thanks. :redface:

I just can't believe some of the utter idiocy I'm reading. And to think one day this generation will be in charge. :afraid:
I am so unbelievably proud of you :love: To think I nearly went to uCUM myself :mmm:

I will make uCUM an everyday occurrence. :moon:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Oh hun. Don't blame yourself - not your fault at all. Can you confide in your wife or a trusted loved one about what's happening? You wouldn't be bothering or letting down anyone - people (us included!) just want you to be safe from harm :frown:

Yeah, 9.30am isn't even a time according to The Shan Theory of Time :no:

Hope all goes well with the support worker hun. I'm only ever a text away if you need me! I'll be at home tomorrow pottering about :yes:

Its not :no:

Should be reet, its the lass he gets on with!
Im off to the Drs to see if my asthmas back to bite me on the bum :sadpanda:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth

I hope so too, thanks. :redface:

I just can't believe some of the utter idiocy I'm reading. And to think one day this generation will be in charge. :afraid:

I know, I don't know where some people get their ideas from. Threads about homosexuality are a personal favourite :tongue:
I will make uCUM an everyday occurrence. :moon:

:eek:

:eek3:

:colondollar:

:mmm:

----------------

Last night Channel 4 showed a programme called 'My Self-Harm Nightmare'. Obviously the title suggests it might be triggering but I watched it anyway but I can't put into words how much you shouldn't watch if you struggle with SH and disordered eating. So so triggering.
think everyone hates me and is laughing about me behind my back
That time of night again :sad:

I saw my lovely GP today, she said she was really proud of me and said I really should apply for teaching training this year as she thinks I'd be really good :shy2: ^_^
Though she did say I have to have a blood test for my Sertraline to check my Sodium levels are okay :cry2: I HATE blood tests :cry2:

I spent tonight drawing instead of starting my essay that's due on Tuesday and my only free day left to do it is Sunday :s-smilie:

I still haven't messaged Shop Friend yet :sad:

And the feelyfeels are still making me sad all the time, will I ever get over them? It doesn't help that I have the worst history for dwelling on things, I used to cry for months if I got told off in primary school :K: I'll probably still be feeling like this for another year at least. :sigh:

Feelyfeels, shoo shoo :angry:

What's up, Panda? :console:
I know, I don't know where some people get their ideas from. Threads about homosexuality are a personal favourite :tongue:

:eek:

:eek3:

:colondollar:

:mmm:

----------------

Last night Channel 4 showed a programme called 'My Self-Harm Nightmare'. Obviously the title suggests it might be triggering but I watched it anyway but I can't put into words how much you shouldn't watch if you struggle with SH and disordered eating. So so triggering.

Watched that yesterday and I'm still not right now
I feel so ill and agitated and I think today is one of those days where people fidgetting even in class is going to get on my nerves.

It's also assessment day!
urghhh. really don't want to have to deal with support session today but cancelled too many lately so have to. just tired & feel crap (mood wise) now so really not in the mood :frown:

on the upside it's my mums birthday and she's coming round which will be good and she's taking me to get some free booze (she has like £500 store credit she won at xmas left at a wine place!)
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
urghhh. really don't want to have to deal with support session today but cancelled too many lately so have to. just tired & feel crap (mood wise) now so really not in the mood :frown:

on the upside it's my mums birthday and she's coming round which will be good and she's taking me to get some free booze (she has like £500 store credit she won at xmas left at a wine place!)

:hi: Guess who's up early again!

Try and stay positive about the support session - even if you go into it feeling a bit crap, you can still take something useful away from it hopefully. :smile:

And happy birthday to your mum! I dread to think what would happen if my mum got £500 worth of booze plonked on her. :tongue:
:hi: Guess who's up early again!

Try and stay positive about the support session - even if you go into it feeling a bit crap, you can still take something useful away from it hopefully. :smile:

And happy birthday to your mum! I dread to think what would happen if my mum got £500 worth of booze plonked on her. :tongue:

hey :h:

I know, I'll try, got to sort out the living room really as it's a tip but urgh, energy isn't happening atm and it's 2 hours till they get here even.

haha, she had £1,000 when she first won it, but half of its been used already :lol:
I have to video myself teaching for a uni assessment and the idea is making me feel sick.

Is it a reasonable adjustment to make the video, evaluate the video and then not have to submit the video to my lecturers? I'm happy with screengrabs to prove it happened, but handing over the video is making me feel incredibly anxious :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
I have to video myself teaching for a uni assessment and the idea is making me feel sick.

Is it a reasonable adjustment to make the video, evaluate the video and then not have to submit the video to my lecturers? I'm happy with screengrabs to prove it happened, but handing over the video is making me feel incredibly anxious :frown:

I think it'll depend on how understanding your lecturers are, and what they'd be assessing about the assignment. Can't hurt to ask, but you might also want to think about ways you can reduce your anxiety levels while still doing the assignment fully if they say no.
urghhhhh :cry2: don't want to be awake
Original post by ScaryScience
urghhhhh :cry2: don't want to be awake

:hugs:

Using my fact its my birthday tomorrow to justify not doing any work :mmm:

Spoiler

Latest