The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by schwings
Hi I Agree!

There seems so be no information on Urban Planning. Have you heard back yet?

nope :s-smilie: did you attend the offer holder day?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
The ones who have an offer for maths and signed up on integralmaths can you get in the account?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got a conditional offer for BSc Psychology 2 days ago! :smile: IB 39 points with 766 at HL, i'm going to die....
Original post by Polarisra
Got a conditional offer for BSc Psychology 2 days ago! :smile: IB 39 points with 766 at HL, i'm going to die....

That is a really hard offer! Mine was 38 points and 6,6,6 at hl!! Best of luck haha
Original post by Dianav99
The ones who have an offer for maths and signed up on integralmaths can you get in the account?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, you should've received a username + password soon after you got your offer. Have you emailed Kim Duffy if you haven't received yours?
I know!! Thank you...😔 is your offer for Psychology too?
Original post by tombernert
Congrats, I'm sure you'll earn your place.

Thank you
Original post by fatart123
Yeah, you should've received a username + password soon after you got your offer. Have you emailed Kim Duffy if you haven't received yours?

Yeah i got mine it worked ince but not anymore:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh i use it. What do you need?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Conditional offer for econ l100, just got it today!!!!!!
Currently being processed to admissions - does anyone know with actual certainty what this means because I've seen a lot of people say it means you're in and others say no it can mean either? Thanks
Also is it a matter of hours or days before i hear?
Original post by Kebabs1234
Currently being processed to admissions - does anyone know with actual certainty what this means because I've seen a lot of people say it means you're in and others say no it can mean either? Thanks
Also is it a matter of hours or days before i hear?

It certainly does not mean youre in. As you stated, it can be either. That being said, take into consideration it is a matter of hours so you should expect to hear from them today. Good luck!
Original post by Jaimevh
It certainly does not mean youre in. As you stated, it can be either. That being said, take into consideration it is a matter of hours so you should expect to hear from them today. Good luck!

Obviously logically it would make no sense for it to mean you're in but logic goes out the window when you want something - Im still waiting but thank you for your luck if I get in I attribute it wholly to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
Yh i use it. What do you need?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was wondering if yours has worked recently?:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was wondering if yours has worked recently?:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh i used it yesterday even hough i rejected ucl.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jaimevh

All I can now say is that I have heard back from UCL and I have nothing to disprove the theory that currently being processed by admissions means you got in. haha cheers everyone cya there
Yh i used it yesterday even hough i rejected ucl.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok mine's not working:frown: i thought my password was wrong or smth but i put my id to ask for a new one but it gave me an error:-?? Oh well:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh ok mine's not working:frown: i thought my password was wrong or smth but i put my id to ask for a new one but it gave me an error:-?? Oh well:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just email some lady her name is duffy if i recall correctly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just email some lady her name is duffy if i recall correctly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it's duffy. I think I will:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kebabs1234
All I can now say is that I have heard back from UCL and I have nothing to disprove the theory that currently being processed by admissions means you got in. haha cheers everyone cya there

Congrats mate!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending