The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

The interview for Adult Nursing at Canterbury Christchurch University.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
No I haven't heard anything. Oh well maybe next week . Good luck to u too 😀
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
yeah, i caved several times already today and have checked at least 10 times already...no news here :frown:...boooo
Reply 82
Original post by tbrehaut
yeah, i caved several times already today and have checked at least 10 times already...no news here :frown:...boooo

Ha ha I'm glad I'm not the only one lol 😁😁
Reply 83
thank you so much i did the test and interview it was nothing to worry about so i hope all goes well 😁
Reply 84
Hi all hoping for decisions this week. 👍👌🙏
Reply 85
Original post by Leazab
Anyone heard anything today ? 😁

I had my interview last week and we were told it will be april when we find out so id say you guys will find out earlier than that 😊
Reply 86
Original post by Lisa_96
I had my interview last week and we were told it will be april when we find out so id say you guys will find out earlier than that 😊

Oh my friend had hers on Friday and they said April so maybe we all find out at the same time 🙏
April....oh my god.....am i right in thinking that no body has had a decision?.....i know they said to make it fair they wouldn't give out any decisions until all interviews were done, whch i agree...but i didn't realise they were still interviewing? :frown:
Reply 88
April....oh my god.....am i right in thinking that no body has had a decision?.....i know they said to make it fair they wouldn't give out any decisions until all interviews were done, whch i agree...but i didn't realise they were still interviewing? :frown:

Yes I beleive Friday was the last one. Some people on this thread have had a yes. I haven't heard any nos yet 😁
jus had a mild heart attack...ucas track emailed me.....was nly to say about 1 of the options i declined ....boooooooo
Reply 90
jus had a mild heart attack...ucas track emailed me.....was nly to say about 1 of the options i declined ....boooooooo

Oh I bet your heart was pumping lol 😁😁
i know....blady hell!!!!!
Reply 92
I have just been told that interviews will be going on till 15th of April. So we probably won't here till the end of April
Original post by Leazab
I have just been told that interviews will be going on till 15th of April. So we probably won't here till the end of April ������������

Great haha, really annoying this is the last one I have to hear from, this is going to be my insurance choice if I get accepted but I can't firm anything or book accommodation etc until I hear from canterbury
I hope you all hear soon! Xx
seriously, how many places do they have if they are STILL interviwing???.......i can't take it!!!! :frown: good luck to everyone else going out of their mind waiting!!!..... :smile:
anyone had any news?
Reply 97
anyone had any news?

No I havent 👎😣
Reply 98
The longer it goes the more negative I feel would just like to know one way or the other. I don't think it will be till the end of April
i know....sucks!!!!! was gna ring and find out if it was true about them already letting the top scorers from the interviews offers, but then i don't know if i actually want to know now:frown:.....trying to keep meself busy now........ 2 weeks off from college, but exams coming up so will be revising loads :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending