The Student Room Group

Booooooooooooobs

My question...

Why are guys so obsessed with BIG BOOBS?
It feels like nobody sees anything but my boobs when they look at me.

And i don't understand why girls with small boobs want big ones..
to me it isn't a good thing!

I'm debating on whether to get a breast reduction :biggrin:

Thoughts on the topic??

Scroll to see replies

Do you think the cave women had small boobs and overtime we've evolved so that the average is bigger? Otherwise how would they run away from lions without a bra on? It'd be mega painful
Reply 2
"I'm a breast man but I rate arses"

:biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
I love large breasts. They're just...fun. But all boobs are great.
Original post by channies
Do you think the cave women had small boobs and overtime we've evolved so that the average is bigger? Otherwise how would they run away from lions without a bra on? It'd be mega painful

That depends on what small is to you?
Is there even an average size? there's too many to define the term average!
you should get a boob reduction if they currently cause pain...
I can't really stand not wearing a bra tbh
Original post by amanda_louise
That depends on what small is to you?
Is there even an average size? there's too many to define the term average!

Apparently the average is 34/36 D but I'd guess it would never be possible to really know the average. But then I guess people in general are fatter now too so it probably would've have been as much of an issue in those times because they would have had much less food
I think big ones look better (imo) but they are annoying to have :lol: I know what you mean about people looking at them, I could be in a cosy hoody and have some random looking at them! :erm::rant:
Puberty hit me quite hard.. I went from from a B cup to a DD cup in a year and a bit.. As much as having big boobs can be a pain, I wouldn't ever get a breast reduction..
Allow me to debate with you on whether to get a reduction or not. I'll need photographic evidence though. :pierre:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Puberty hit me quite hard.. I went from from a B cup to a DD cup in a year and a bit.. As much as having big boobs can be a pain, I wouldn't ever get a breast reduction..

I went from a D cup to an F cup in around 2 years. The only thing that changed was that i LOST WEIGHT!! They usually say that when you lose weight, your boobs are the first thing to go down but mine just did the opposite!! - apparently that makes me blessed :colondollar:... HAHA

They just annoy me coz they're heavy and buying clothes that fit everywhere is hard as i'm a 12 too!!
Reply 11
I think the majority of men would pick arse over boobs.

Boobs are okay but not a necessity.
Original post by Four Queue
Allow me to debate with you on whether to get a reduction or not. I'll need photographic evidence though. :pierre:

Reply 13
Differs in each guy, but subconsciously guess it comes down to our primal instinct?
Original post by amanda_louise
I went from a D cup to an F cup in around 2 years. The only thing that changed was that i LOST WEIGHT!! They usually say that when you lose weight, your boobs are the first thing to go down but mine just did the opposite!! - apparently that makes me blessed :colondollar:... HAHA

They just annoy me coz they're heavy and buying clothes that fit everywhere is hard as i'm a 12 too!!

I get you! I'm a 10/12 too and I can't tell you how self concious I get when I wear a figure hugging dress and stuff because my boobs sometimes embarrass me

:sexface:
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
:sexface:

Lucky you :colone:
Lucky you :colone:

Very lucky indeed :colone:
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Very lucky indeed :colone:

All yours :colone:
I'm so torn.

I have 32Ds, and I dislike the pain/attention