The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Bio EMPA 2015

Done the AQA A2 Kinetics ISA today!!
it went horribly wrong, am very upset :frown: but at-least my physics isa was better.
i got my Bio EMPA coming up soon but i dont think i am ready. you guys got any tips on how to ace my Bio EMPA. i need to do well on this.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Do you think the empa is easier than the isa?
EMPA have lower grade boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
EMPA have lower grade boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's because everyone cheats on the ISA:eek:
Reply 5
try do some past papers :smile:
Original post by Me123456789
That's because everyone cheats on the ISA:eek:

Exactly. My teacher had an angry rant over how other schools cheat thus we are changed to EMPA this year

Do many past papers and use the AQA textbook to read the applications of your topics
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Makashima
Exactly. My teacher had an angry rant over how other schools cheat thus we are changed to EMPA this year

Do many past papers and use the AQA textbook to read the applications of your topics

Ours too!
Reply 9
Original post by itsjashere
Done the AQA A2 Kinetics ISA today!!
it went horribly wrong, am very upset :frown: but at-least my physics isa was better.
i got my Bio EMPA coming up soon but i dont think i am ready. you guys got any tips on how to ace my Bio EMPA. i need to do well on this.

Did you do your EMPA yet? I got the information from my teacher this morning and was just wondering whether you found the paper hard or not?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending