The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Offers for Nutrition?

I've applied for Nutrition '15 entry. No offer so far. Has anyone received offers for Nutrition?

Curious to know :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anastasiasophia
I've applied for Nutrition '15 entry. No offer so far. Has anyone received offers for Nutrition?

Curious to know :tongue:

Nope, I've still not heard! Have you had any updates within the last week?
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by Roxanne9889
Nope, I've still not heard! Have you had any updates within the last week?

hey! no updates so far on my application :frown: apart from my friend got a conditional offer yesterday from surrey for food science and nutrition. where else have you applied too? would surrey be your first choice uni? x
Hopefully that means that we'll hear soon! Other than Surrey, I've applied to Nottingham for Nutrition - I had originally applied to Leeds and Reading for Nutrition and Food Science but then I decided that I'd rather focus on Nutrition so I withdrew my applications. I do have an offer from Nottingham already but I think perhaps Surrey would be my first choice if I got a place :smile: What about you?
Hopefully that means that we'll hear soon! Other than Surrey, I've applied to Nottingham for Nutrition - I had originally applied to Leeds and Reading for Nutrition and Food Science but then I decided that I'd rather focus on Nutrition so I withdrew my applications. I do have an offer from Nottingham already but I think perhaps Surrey would be my first choice if I got a place :smile: What about you?

ooh okay I also hold an offer from Nottingham too for nutrition! I still haven't heard back from Surrey have you? I would also put Surrey as a firm choice if I received an offer. :smile:
ooh okay I also hold an offer from Nottingham too for nutrition! I still haven't heard back from Surrey have you? I would also put Surrey as a firm choice if I received an offer. :smile:

Still nothing! It's really quite frustrating, as I'm sure you'll agree :smile: It would be great to start looking at loan applications and accommodation options!

No news is good news, so they say...
Still nothing! It's really quite frustrating, as I'm sure you'll agree :smile: It would be great to start looking at loan applications and accommodation options!

No news is good news, so they say...

Gosh! Yes frustrating indeed :frown: exactly, I just want to firm and choose accommodation. That is how the saying goes! Update from yesterday two of my friends got rejected today for Dietetics. So obviously the department are going through the applications. It must just be a matter of time now for us both...:flower:
Reply 7
Gosh! Yes frustrating indeed :frown: exactly, I just want to firm and choose accommodation. That is how the saying goes! Update from yesterday two of my friends got rejected today for Dietetics. So obviously the department are going through the applications. It must just be a matter of time now for us both...:flower:

Did you friends get rejected by surrey??:smile: just curious as I have still heard nothing back from them after my interview nearly two months ago!:smile:
Original post by lm2128
Did you friends get rejected by surrey??:smile: just curious as I have still heard nothing back from them after my interview nearly two months ago!:smile:

Heya, yes my two friends today were unsuccessful with their applications for the Dietetics course, and they weren't interviewed. Hope your interview went well? Have you just applied for Dietetics? I know it's such a long time to wait on hearing back and especially after an interview! I would definitely get in touch with them :smile:
Reply 9
Heya, yes my two friends today were unsuccessful with their applications for the Dietetics course, and they weren't interviewed. Hope your interview went well? Have you just applied for Dietetics? I know it's such a long time to wait on hearing back and especially after an interview! I would definitely get in touch with them :smile:

I felt it went well thanks for asking!!:smile: yeah I think I will email them today!! I have applied for dietetics and one nutrition course in university of ulster in north ireland!:smile: I have received an offer from them but waiting on the rest!!:smile: how about you?
Original post by lm2128
I felt it went well thanks for asking!!:smile: yeah I think I will email them today!! I have applied for dietetics and one nutrition course in university of ulster in north ireland!:smile: I have received an offer from them but waiting on the rest!!:smile: how about you?

That's good to hear! Mmm defo email them :smile: I might ring up soon. Congrats on the Ulster offer, well done. All courses I applied for were for Nutrition and I have 4/5 offers from Leeds, Nottingham, Roehampton and Kingston and just waiting upon Surrey now.
Reply 11
That's good to hear! Mmm defo email them :smile: I might ring up soon. Congrats on the Ulster offer, well done. All courses I applied for were for Nutrition and I have 4/5 offers from Leeds, Nottingham, Roehampton and Kingston and just waiting upon Surrey now.

I will!!:smile: oh congrats that's brilliant!! What would be your first choice?:smile:
Original post by lm2128
I will!!:smile: oh congrats that's brilliant!! What would be your first choice?:smile:

Thank you:cute: Definitely Surrey would be my first choice! I really fell in love with the University when I went to the open day in October last year:heart: What would be your first choice? Have you been to see the Uni?
Reply 13
Thank you:cute: Definitely Surrey would be my first choice! I really fell in love with the University when I went to the open day in October last year:heart: What would be your first choice? Have you been to see the Uni?

Yeah probably the same the universaity is amazing!! Hope to hear back from them soon and I hope you do too! :smile:
Morning. Hope you're all well :tongue: awesome Im! Any updates from anyone? :smile: x
Hey! Still nothing :frown: At least we know that they have to reply by May 7th! Hope you're well too :smile:
Hey! Still nothing :frown: At least we know that they have to reply by May 7th! Hope you're well too :smile:

Gosh still nothing? Yes knowing that is the only thing getting me by at the moment. That's good to hear, I'm well too thank you :smile: x
Gosh still nothing? Yes knowing that is the only thing getting me by at the moment. That's good to hear, I'm well too thank you :smile: x

Hello! Still nothing? I'm getting more frustrated by the day and I've just discovered that the university is now on vacation until April 27th so I'm guessing that they won't be getting in touch until after then :frown:
Hello lovelies!

I've been accepted to study Nutrition at Surrey this September.

I was just wondering what your results are? Will you be joining Surrey or elsewhere?

Best wishes
x
Hello lovelies!

I've been accepted to study Nutrition at Surrey this September.

I was just wondering what your results are? Will you be joining Surrey or elsewhere?

Best wishes
x

Many congratulations on your offer! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending