The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamjamjamT
My dad read the terms & conditions - its in there somewhere along with a load of other things that need to happen. Dont matter to me cos I'm not swapping

Alright thanks :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by MrBowcat
I got allocated HH as well and it was my 2nd choice.
Did you by any chance for the questions about what factors are most important to you, put "A good Social life?" I spoke to a friend at LSE, and he seems to think they are trying to make HH a more 'social' accommodation by grouping together the more 'outgoing' individuals. If you didn't, then he was obviously just talking complete BS, and it's just a fairly random process.

Its too expensive to be social imo
Did you by any chance for the questions about what factors are most important to you, put "A good Social life?" I spoke to a friend at LSE, and he seems to think they are trying to make HH a more 'social' accommodation by grouping together the more 'outgoing' individuals. If you didn't, then he was obviously just talking complete BS, and it's just a fairly random process.

I put good social life so chances are I could be joining you lot
Original post by Askaud
Its too expensive to be social imo

Agreed

Interesting, I did indeed but social life as 1st! Is it not usually considered to be a social hall?
Hey guys! I already live in london but I still applied to Bankside and HH. all my mates applied and wanted to be in Bankside because of its social aspect. and tbh im not going to lse to work - i'll some how scrape a 2:1 and gtfo... Clubbing all the way boys
Original post by drgainz
Hey guys! I already live in london but I still applied to Bankside and HH. all my mates applied and wanted to be in Bankside because of its social aspect. and tbh im not going to lse to work - i'll some how scrape a 2:1 and gtfo... Clubbing all the way boys

Thought you were going to Warwick?
Original post by drgainz

You are on point
Original post by JamjamjamT
Thought you were going to Warwick?

lse firm
warwick insurance

Original post by jchap9776
You are on point

Lyfe
Original post by drgainz

This kid knows how it's done
Original post by Audi
Interesting, I did indeed but social life as 1st! Is it not usually considered to be a social hall?

Oh, so he might have been talking sense. Yeah that's the thing I don't understand, HH is usually very social anyway. Maybe they're doing a social experiment to see how HAM we can go.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Soekblas
Pourquoi es-tu aussi catégorique entre LSE et Impérial ? Elles se valent non ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mouais, mais lse est plus reconnue mondialement et impérial est trop axé sciences alors que lse je peux mixer
Maths et eco
Everyone's talking about accommodation and I feel like going crazy still waiting for a decision on my application for International Relations.
Original post by icamui1
Everyone's talking about accommodation and I feel like going crazy still waiting for a decision on my application for International Relations.
not long left to wait now! Best of luck :smile:
not long left to wait now! Best of luck :smile:

Thank you :smile:
UCL have finally got back to me! With a rejection but I'm not bothered anyway because it means I can firm LSE!
Original post by loucabez
Same! Social policy!

Social Policy too! Frm Singapore. Where are y'all looking for accomodation?
Original post by harrybithell196
UCL have finally got back to me! With a rejection but I'm not bothered anyway because it means I can firm LSE!������
what subject you doing?
what subject you doing?

Law. How about you?
Hey I applied too. An international applicant. Still hoping for the best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending