The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IDukem
Yeah I don't want to rush into a relationship, it'd be great if we could work our way to one if she liked me :smile:

Obviously I'll feel a little meh, but at the same time I can rest knowing I got my answer and can start moving on.

She's so great that I want her in my life in any positive context :h:
Aw that's lovely :h:

Best of luck let us know how you get on :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Aw that's lovely :h:

Best of luck let us know how you get on :smile:

I'm just three clicks away from make or break :tongue:

If I do, promise you guys will catch me if I fall :redface:

Thanks for being awesome anonymousy :smile:
Original post by IDukem
I'm just three clicks away from make or break :tongue:

If I do, promise you guys will catch me if I fall :redface:

Thanks for being awesome anonymousy :smile:

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:hugs: hope you're okay Scary!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by purple-duck
You okay? :hugs: Am around if chatting would help. Please stay safe :jumphug:

not really but thanks :hugs:
I have a weird taste in my mouth, and my chest feels very tight and sore.

Edit: It feels like I'm having one of my panic attacks but I usually only get them at night in bed and not during the day. Oh God.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ScaryScience
not really but thanks :hugs:

Stay safe if you can, here if you need to chat! Huge hugs! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The counselling place hasn't replied yet, so may just have to call them on Monday instead.
The pain is unbearable.
:console: something on your mind maybe?

---

im awake...but still tired...heck, who am I kidding? I'm always tired...just no energy at all, going out later though so have to find some from somewhere, tempted to go back to bed but I dunno if I will sleep or not as I only woke up at 5am anyway. I dunno, at least going to my mums for food, booze & rugby will be nice. no stress today, this is GOOD. focusing on that as best I can. mood is still awful, but the booze later should help numb that pain at least. ears I just give up on, they've ruined my life enough already.

apparently yesterday was the International Day of Happiness, what joker invented that? someone rich with no worries or problems in life I'll bet.

just reallu struggling. keep having nightmares etc dont know how to deal with them. :s-smilie:

hope today goes well for you :hugs: pm if you need/want to chat?

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Pathway
just reallu struggling. keep having nightmares etc dont know how to deal with them. :s-smilie:

hope today goes well for you :hugs: pm if you need/want to chat?

Sorry to hear that, bad dreams aren't good, there anyone you can talk to about them?

It's okay thus far, though rugby isn't over yet! Moods been okay, but it's early yet tbh. Thank you! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry to hear that, bad dreams aren't good, there anyone you can talk to about them?

It's okay thus far, though rugby isn't over yet! Moods been okay, but it's early yet tbh. Thank you! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

not sure who'd be able to help. :frown: i need to book a doctors appointment asap i think, but i'm scared i'm just wasting their time/they are laughing at me behind my back or something. :s-smilie:

when does rugby end? i hope your mood stays ok/improves
Original post by Pathway
not sure who'd be able to help. :frown: i need to book a doctors appointment asap i think, but i'm scared i'm just wasting their time/they are laughing at me behind my back or something. :s-smilie:

when does rugby end? i hope your mood stays ok/improves

Doctors might or might know someone who can! Never wasting time if something's bothering you imo! I doubt that, doctors probably get much stranger things to deal with

about half an hour! That may depend on the rugby aha, if goes well my mood should be okay, if not the disappointment might be triggering :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wish I was a kid again 😓... Not that it was great then maybe but to be able to look for more support so I wouldn't end up so ****ed up 😖
Doctors might or might know someone who can! Never wasting time if something's bothering you imo! I doubt that, doctors probably get much stranger things to deal with

about half an hour! That may depend on the rugby aha, if goes well my mood should be okay, if not the disappointment might be triggering :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

i guess. just worried. :s-smilie: was supposed to make one weeks ago but the gp i see now is never there when i'm able to make an appointment. might be able to get one next week though...it's holidays now. hmm

hope it's not triggering at all for you :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
i guess. just worried. :s-smilie: was supposed to make one weeks ago but the gp i see now is never there when i'm able to make an appointment. might be able to get one next week though...it's holidays now. hmm

hope it's not triggering at all for you :hugs:

Hopefully you manage it, sounds like it would help!

Thanks, is just the whole lack of control thing if things don't go the way I want them too, silly but still has the same effect

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hopefully you manage it, sounds like it would help!

Thanks, is just the whole lack of control thing if things don't go the way I want them too, silly but still has the same effect

Posted from TSR Mobile

i totally get what you mean, i hate feeling out of control of things, it makes me panic :frown:
Original post by Pathway
i totally get what you mean, i hate feeling out of control of things, it makes me panic :frown:

Aye, rugby didn't go as hoped :cry2: gonna drink and cry and such, bah. Not triggered yet just miserable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aye, rugby didn't go as hoped :cry2: gonna drink and cry and such, bah. Not triggered yet just miserable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: pm if you need to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:perv:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Motivation to do anything is completely gone. I've just been laying in bed all day staring at the wall and praying the voice will leave me alone. :frown: It hasn't worked.

Latest