The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AR_95
Welbeck really is just a british/older version of Sanogo ffs

I couldn't disagree more.
Original post by Pete_91
We could already be 6 up and we haven't hit the 30 minute mark...

This is so one sided you have to feel sorry for Newcastle a bit. They're only heading in one direction under Ashley/Carver and that's relegation.
Goddamn Welbeck is so terrible when it comes to end product. Runs past 3/4 newcastle players then instead of cutting in to take a shot he decides to run down to the byline. ****ing idiot. :rolleyes:

Giroud beasting it. Guy doing his best RVP impression. Still needs to deliver when it matters but he's doing no wrong atm.
Newcastle are hilariously bad.
Pardew must feel so smug right now.

This could get ugly.
Original post by AR_95
Welbeck really is just a british/older version of Sanogo ffs

Pretty much.

Sanogo is a don though.
Original post by Lúcio
Newcastle are hilariously bad.

This could get ugly.

Spank the devils tomorrow and this could be a good weekend :borat:
Reply 5146
Original post by sr90
This is so one sided you have to feel sorry for Newcastle a bit. They're only heading in one direction under Ashley/Carver and that's relegation.

Can't blame Carver really. He's just a coach trying to do a job he's not remotely qualified for because Ashley is such a ****. He should be banned from buying/owning any part of Rangers too.

Pardew must be having a good laugh right about now.
yo is that mike ashleys daughter?
Original post by samba
Can't blame Carver really. He's just a coach trying to do a job he's not remotely qualified for because Ashley is such a ****. He should be banned from buying/owning any part of Rangers too.

Pardew must be having a good laugh right about now.

Of course you can't blame him, who would turn down the opportunity to manage the club they love? It's laughable that he's been put in that position though, you just know that he's going to get the job permanently in the summer as well.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
yo is that mike ashleys daughter?

Google her, she's actually a beaut :h:
Giroud is godlike. Man is the most underrated striker in the league.

Also, why the **** did we keep yaya instead of benik? Manz tearin' up the championship
Tbh sell Sanogo and bring in Afobe next season. Guy scored 20 goals in 13 appearances for our reserves, then 18 goals in 35 the last year and a half. Guy's 22 and has enough experience on loan to come in and essentially be our reserve striker. Definitely a safer bet then Sanogo and probably Akpom too.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Google her, she's actually a beaut :h:

Shes not bad but there was a brunette hot spice next to her i think.
Original post by Dr. Django
Giroud is godlike. Man is the most underrated striker in the league.

Also, why the **** did we keep yaya instead of benik? Manz tearin' up the championship

Just mentioned him at the exact same time but yeah he has to be here next season :tongue:
Original post by AR_95
Tbh sell Sanogo and bring in Afobe next season. Guy scored 20 goals in 13 appearances for our reserves, then 18 goals in 35 the last year and a half. Guy's 22 and has enough experience on loan to come in and essentially be our reserve striker. Definitely a safer bet then Sanogo and probably Akpom too.

We sold Afobe I think, but he was tearing it at MK Dons too. Not sure if hes good enough to be at Arsenal but neither is Sanogo really, I rate Akpom but still too early imo.
Shes not bad but there was a brunette hot spice next to her i think.

bit too much make up, but did you see when the brunette yawned :coma:

strong snake jaw of peace :coma:
We sold Afobe I think, but he was tearing it at MK Dons too. Not sure if hes good enough to be at Arsenal but neither is Sanogo really, I rate Akpom but still too early imo.

****. Didn't even realise. As a 3rd/4th choice striker it wouldn't be such a problem though. Akpom needs another year or two at the least.

I got Afobe up to 85 rated on fifa, but could never score any goals with him, despite him having like 97 acceleration and:rolleyes:
If we bottle this again...ffs
lol

Latest