The Student Room Group

Would you adopt children?

^^

Scroll to see replies

Yup
Reply 2
If I'm financially capable and in the right moment, why not?
There's this little boy called Oliver in my class who I wish I could adopt because he's SO cute :biggrin: He's always going, "Marian can I do any jobs for you?" "Marian is there anything else I can do for you?" "Marian can I help you?" etc etc and it was so cute :cry2: And yesterday he got a bit aggravated because the bossy children in the class were trying to help as well and he wanted to help me on his own so I put my arm around him and he cuddled into me! :biggrin: He's not displayed that sort of touchy affection before and I wanted to mother him. The teacher and I both think he's gorgeous and a sweetheart :biggrin:

So yes, I would:cute:
I don't mean this to sound as bad as it likely will but, heh, probably not, no...
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Yup

Yes, Cooper and I decided that we would adopt because our genius kid would be too for this world and we because coitus is not our thing. :smile:
It's the only way I'm having a kid. If at all. I am not going through pregnancy.
Reply 7
Nope.
I couldn't, personally.
Reply 9
I would.
Yes I think it is much nicer catering to a child who has no parents than having my own. I mean I would love to have my own child as well but I don't particularly want to go through the early stages.

I would love to start with an adopted child at the age of like 3-5.

Moreover, you can plan everything more easily and if I was to be single I would automatically be a single father and therefore would not need to commit to any agreements.
I don't know, but probably not:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maid Marian
There's this little boy called Oliver in my class who I wish I could adopt because he's SO cute :biggrin: He's always going, "Marian can I do any jobs for you?" "Marian is there anything else I can do for you?" "Marian can I help you?" etc etc and it was so cute :cry2: And yesterday he got a bit aggravated because the bossy children in the class were trying to help as well and he wanted to help me on his own so I put my arm around him and he cuddled into me! :biggrin: He's not displayed that sort of touchy affection before and I wanted to mother him. The teacher and I both think he's gorgeous and a sweetheart :biggrin:

So yes, I would:cute:
Awww that's so cute :h:

Are you a TA?
Original post by Ebony19
Awww that's so cute :h:

Are you a TA?

Yes :cute: And wannabe teacher. :giggle:
Reply 14
Sounds horrible but I wouldn't no.

I am probably the only young man in my family left that is capable of raising children properly as the rest of my cousins are wasters. I want the child to be my blood and to keep the family name going, I couldn't care for an adopted child like my own.
Original post by Emily.97
I couldn't, personally.

Why?
No.

My DNA or no DNA.
Original post by Maid Marian
Yes :cute: And wannabe teacher. :giggle:
Aww I'm sure you will be soon enough :smile:
Maybe. Depends on circumstances.
Nope.

Quick Reply

Latest