The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Chambers with those tekkers
lmao at that rosicky push :rofl:
Thank God!!

Why do we do this to ourselves?!
Aaaaand. B R E A T H E.
OK result, keeps the pressure on but we were appalling second half
Were Newcastle playing that good, or were we that dreadful?

Rosicky was a legend for that push.
Original post by JammyGit07
Were Newcastle playing that good, or were we that dreadful?

Rosicky was a legend for that push.

Little from column A, little from column B, Chambers and Welbeck having a battle for worst player on the pitch
Original post by e aí rapaz
Thank god bellerin is on

This is what it's come to :lol:
still not confident of top 4

anyone else?
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
This is what it's come to :lol:

bellerin is quality m8:fuhrer:

srs
Lets just put that second half down to the midweek effort and pretend it never happened...
Reply 5231
Chambers is actually a worse full back than smalling. Didn't think that was possible :lol:
Earlier this season we would of either lost the 2-0 lead getting a draw or even lose the game, thanks to reinforcements such as coquelin and paulista we can see out games.

But I have to say today we missed Ozil! he conducts our attacks and today our attack was completely out of sync,

Wish wenger played walcott instead of Alexis today, Welbeck needs to improve his first touch and Ramsey needs to be more decisive.

Shame Giroud didn't get his hattrick today but we got 3 points to put pressure on City.
No Arsenal for 2 weeks now :frown:

Arsene for manager of the month? Considering our normal March nightmares, winning 6 out of 6 games is ****ing impressive.

Now the tough games start, Liverpool and Chelsea plus Burnley away (very tough game they'll be fighting for it) and FA Cup semi final. We should be aiming for 7 points and an FA Cup win imo, I'd expect us to still beat Burnley and we normally do Ok against Liverpool at the Emirates, Chelsea normally go for the draw against us at the Emirates so 7 points is the minimum aim surely
Original post by leinad2012
No Arsenal for 2 weeks now :frown:

Arsene for manager of the month? Considering our normal March nightmares, winning 6 out of 6 games is ****ing impressive.

Now the tough games start, Liverpool and Chelsea plus Burnley away (very tough game they'll be fighting for it) and FA Cup semi final. We should be aiming for 7 points and an FA Cup win imo, I'd expect us to still beat Burnley and we normally do Ok against Liverpool at the Emirates, Chelsea normally go for the draw against us at the Emirates so 7 points is the minimum aim surely

7 points lmao :rofl:

I expect 4 points tbh
Original post by samba
Chambers is actually a worse full back than smalling. Didn't think that was possible :lol:

Hasn't Smalling been your best defender of late? thought he'd been ok this season
Reply 5236
Hasn't Smalling been your best defender of late? thought he'd been ok this season

I really rate Smalling as a central defender, and like him a lot. If he gets a good run of games there he could be Englands best defender in 2-3 years quite easily as all round he's a very good player but just suffers retarded concentration lapses.

At full back though, he's a joke. Not only that but it stifled his development as a proper DC for a few years.
Original post by swirly
7 points lmao :rofl:

I expect 4 points tbh

I expect 5 but that doesn't mean we should be aiming for more. Burnley should be a hard fought win and there's no reason why we can't beat Liverpool, yes they've been exceptional this year but if United put a result in tomorrow I'd expect them to lose a bit of confidence. As for Chelsea they aren't looking amazing, they'll go for the draw
Original post by samba
I really rate Smalling as a central defender, and like him a lot. If he gets a good run of games there he could be Englands best defender in 2-3 years quite easily as all round he's a very good player but just suffers retarded concentration lapses.

At full back though, he's a joke. Not only that but it stifled his development as a proper DC for a few years.

Ahhh, fair play, I was judging him on his CB performances not his ones at RB.
Reply 5239
Ahhh, fair play, I was judging him on his CB performances not his ones at RB.

Yea, that was my point. He's a total joke at RB but Chambers is actually worse :lol:

Latest