The Student Room Group

What is your idea of Beauty?

Anything from a word to paragraphs is fine. It can be as physical or abstract as you like - I just want to hear what your idea of beauty is :smile:
Reply 1
I think true beauty of watching someone do something or talk about something that they're really passionate about. Just seeing someone's whole body come to life - there's nothing more beautiful than that.
Original post by umidkha
I think true beauty of watching someone do something or talk about something that they're really passionate about. Just seeing someone's whole body come to life - there's nothing more beautiful than that.

That's a nice one :3
In past relationships overwhelming beauty has washed over me in very brief, golden moments: turning her head and showing a loving smile while the sun is shining, an innocent laugh while cooking together, quiet moments together. And this of course is without mentioning physical beauty.
Original post by theoluvscheese
Anything from a word to paragraphs is fine. It can be as physical or abstract as you like - I just want to hear what your idea of beauty is :smile:

Kindness :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think beauty doesn't always have to be physical. Personally, I think a person is most beautiful when they're vulnerable and exposed, so you can kind of see all of them. That probably won't make sense to most of you xD
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
In past relationships overwhelming beauty has washed over me in very brief, golden moments: turning her head and showing a loving smile while the sun is shining, an innocent laugh while cooking together, quiet moments together. And this of course is without mentioning physical beauty.

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thechemistress
I think beauty doesn't always have to be physical. Personally, I think a person is most beautiful when they're vulnerable and exposed, so you can kind of see all of them. That probably won't make sense to most of you xD

No I totally get that. When they are at their most vulnerable moment you get to see all of them at once
Someone whose managed to deal with whatever life throws at them and still has a smile on their face at the end of the day
Original post by Alexis Texas
Gayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mate. Not the place or time. If you can't contribute nicely to this thread please leave thnx :smile:
Gayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is gay meant to be an insult or something?
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Is gay meant to be an insult or something?

No comment. (due to mod suppression of freedom of opinion)

Posted from TSR Mobile
No comment. (due to mod suppression of freedom of opinion)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good. Let's keep it that way of you can't say something nice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending