Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
Happy Birthday! :birthday:

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Pathway
:console: pm if you need to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lauraaaaa
X

happy birthday, hope you have/had wonderful day!

--------

feel really disconnected and nothing seems real. and i'm pretty sure someone is watching me. you know that feeling when you're being watched or followed or whatever, i cant get rid of it.
Original post by Sabertooth
Motivation to do anything is completely gone. I've just been laying in bed all day staring at the wall and praying the voice will leave me alone. :frown: It hasn't worked.

::jumphug::
Dukey update:

The feelings wasn't mutual, but although I'm obviously devastated I'm also really happy cause this is the first time I've really liked someone in a while and the first time I've dipped my toes into love. Although I didn't fall in love, it was the first time I was falling in love. She deserves someone and I really hope she finds them :yep: It'll take a while, but my love will convert into a very strong platonic one :h:

Onwards and upwards, one day someone will love me...someday :moon:
Original post by guitaristemily
::jumphug::

Thanks. I actually just cried because my wife asked me what's for lunch. :colondollar:

How're you getting on? :smile:
Original post by IDukem
Dukey update:

The feelings wasn't mutual, but although I'm obviously devastated I'm also really happy cause this is the first time I've really liked someone in a while and the first time I've dipped my toes into love. Although I didn't fall in love, it was the first time I was falling in love. She deserves someone and I really hope she finds them :yep: It'll take a while, but my love will convert into a very strong platonic one :h:

Well done for making the effort though! That's really brave! Sorry it didn't work out but you have a really good attitude to it so hopefully you meet someone eventually :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
happy birthday, hope you have/had wonderful day!

--------

feel really disconnected and nothing seems real. and i'm pretty sure someone is watching me. you know that feeling when you're being watched or followed or whatever, i cant get rid of it.

Original post by lauraaaaa

Happy birthday! :party:
Original post by moment of truth
Happy birthday! :party:

Original post by IDukem
Dukey update:

As Jean-Luc-Picard said :smile:. And I totally agree about dipping your toes in. You were brave for being honest. I'm sure someone else with crop up on the radar soon enough :h:
Original post by IDukem
Dukey update:

I'm proud of you for taking the step. :smile: It takes a lot of guts to do that. You will find the person you deserve. :smile:
I really, really hate days like today. I have done nothing, but it hasn't been a satisfying relaxing day. Just been feeling really depressed/unsafe and have been wasting my day. Cant afford to be doing that right now considering how much work I have due in so I'm really, really mad at myself.
Original post by IDukem
Dukey update:

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, Dukey darling, I was out with friends and in any case am not the one to go to for advice on romantic things :lol:

Falling in love is the best and worst feeling in the world. But as others have said, I'm proud of you for telling her. That takes guts and not everyone would be willing to take the risk.

Big squishy TLG hugs for you! :jumphug:
Original post by ScaryScience
I really, really hate days like today. I have done nothing, but it hasn't been a satisfying relaxing day. Just been feeling really depressed/unsafe and have been wasting my day. Cant afford to be doing that right now considering how much work I have due in so I'm really, really mad at myself.

:console: can you ask for an extension on your work if you're struggling? Don't be mad at yourself for being ill, it's not your fault at all! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks. I actually just cried because my wife asked me what's for lunch. :colondollar:

How're you getting on? :smile:

Its ok to cry sometimes.

As for mysself, I could be better.
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
Well done for making the effort though! That's really brave! Sorry it didn't work out but you have a really good attitude to it so hopefully you meet someone eventually :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Anonymous
As Jean-Luc-Picard said :smile:. And I totally agree about dipping your toes in. You were brave for being honest. I'm sure someone else with crop up on the radar soon enough :h:

Original post by CescaD96
I'm proud of you for taking the step. :smile: It takes a lot of guts to do that. You will find the person you deserve. :smile:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Sorry I didn't reply earlier, Dukey darling, I was out with friends and in any case am not the one to go to for advice on romantic things :lol:

Falling in love is the best and worst feeling in the world. But as others have said, I'm proud of you for telling her. That takes guts and not everyone would be willing to take the risk.

Big squishy TLG hugs for you! :jumphug:

Thanks guys!! Really cheered me up :h: Yeah as you can tell I'm a little deflated right now, although I wish nothing but the best for her. Something she said got me a little confused, but I can't say here due to privacy n'all but never-mind :h:

I guess I'm at square one again! I'm not complaining, but yeaaaaaah :redface: :sad: At least it felt good for a while :colondollar:

:hugs:
I really need advice on a difficult situation I'm experiencing. Spoilered for ED talk

Spoiler

Original post by guitaristemily
Its ok to cry sometimes.

As for mysself, I could be better.

Anything you want to talk about? :hugs:
Anything you want to talk about? :hugs:

just got a ton of things on my mind - got a perfoming arts exam that im so scareed for tht im not sure im going to be able to do, and at the same time i have my gcses coming up and its decided to come at the same time as a drop in my mh becuase of other things like bulling (teacher is crap and dosent sort it n likes moving me around the classroom insted)

Latest