The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Okay it's really starting to sync in now :cry2: :redface:
:cry2:
Original post by guitaristemily
just got a ton of things on my mind - got a perfoming arts exam that im so scareed for tht im not sure im going to be able to do, and at the same time i have my gcses coming up and its decided to come at the same time as a drop in my mh becuase of other things like bulling (teacher is crap and dosent sort it n likes moving me around the classroom insted)

Yeah. I understand that exams can be really stressful at the best of times, but so much worse when you're not doing ok MH wise :console:

Have you tried talking to someone above this teacher if you're getting bullied?
Original post by Sabertooth
Yeah. I understand that exams can be really stressful at the best of times, but so much worse when you're not doing ok MH wise :console:

Have you tried talking to someone above this teacher if you're getting bullied?

i have. and they wont do anything. they just told them to say sorry. which they never did. i only have untill the 8th june so i dont think they will do anythign now.
Original post by IDukem

Original post by Pathway

:jumphug: to both :frown:
Original post by IDukem

Original post by Pathway

:hugs: hope you're both okay!
Original post by guitaristemily
i have. and they wont do anything. they just told them to say sorry. which they never did. i only have untill the 8th june so i dont think they will do anythign now.

That sucks.

Bullying can be absolute hell, I hate it when teachers don't take it seriously, it can lead to huge problems later in life. You got my sympathy here, I hope you manage to stick it out until June. :hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

dont wanr to talk to him :cry:
in that kind of mood where I wish nasty people didn't exist and that I actually had friends here.
Original post by Sabertooth
That sucks.

Bullying can be absolute hell, I hate it when teachers don't take it seriously, it can lead to huge problems later in life. You got my sympathy here, I hope you manage to stick it out until June. :hugs:

yeah - bullying has kinda been apart of my life for years to the point where i know its always gonna happen to me.

id say its even played a part in my mh, self confidenace and other things being so bad.

i hope i make it untill june too - becuase then i get away from that place so i can go to college in september

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard

It's the weirdest feeling of being really happy and really sad at the same time. I really like her, but I guess there are many other girls out there...yeah, this is going to take a while to get over :frown:
Original post by IDukem
It's the weirdest feeling of being really happy and really sad at the same time. I really like her, but I guess there are many other girls out there...yeah, this is going to take a while to get over :frown:

:console: it's always tough yeah, but im sure you will find someone else, I used to think I'd never find anyone when I got turned down by a girl but then I met my girlfriend and we've been together 2 years now so it's definitely possible to find love! (I tend to think if a guy like me can find it anyone can haha!)

stay strong and maybe do something to take your mind off how you feel a bit? :hugs:
I really need advice on a difficult situation I'm experiencing. Spoilered for ED talk

Spoiler

Spoiler

:console: it's always tough yeah, but im sure you will find someone else, I used to think I'd never find anyone when I got turned down by a girl but then I met my girlfriend and we've been together 2 years now so it's definitely possible to find love! (I tend to think if a guy like me can find it anyone can haha!)

stay strong and maybe do something to take your mind off how you feel a bit? :hugs:

I'm sure I will...I hope I will. After so many years of not liking someone, it feels good to like someone :smile: Although I forgot what rejection felt like :lol: I'm happy for ya man :smile:

I'll read my book and sleep the night away most likely! I got a week left at Uni before Easter, I'm sure my friends will help boost me up again...hopefully :h:

i jsut dont want to talk to him :cry2:
Original post by Anonymous #2

Spoiler

No thank you, that def was helpful :lovehug:
Original post by IDukem
I'm sure I will...I hope I will. After so many years of not liking someone, it feels good to like someone :smile: Although I forgot what rejection felt like :lol: I'm happy for ya man :smile:

I'll read my book and sleep the night away most likely! I got a week left at Uni before Easter, I'm sure my friends will help boost me up again...hopefully :h:

plenty more fish in the sea and all that! yeah, I went through like a year at one stage where I didn't have a crush, it does feel very strange when you first do again! rejection is always awful, but hopefully is just a bump on the road to finding the person who says they like you back!

fair enough, sleep then seeing friends sounds like a good plan to me :smile:

Original post by Pathway
i jsut dont want to talk to him :cry2:

Spoiler

Original post by IDukem

:hugs: Been meaning to wave for a week or two - Sorry it didn't go so well, but well done for going for it and being honest.
I know what's helped me with similar stuff is writing in diary and stuff, don't know :s-smilie:
Hope you're alright :hugs:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Latest