The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anarchism101
Meh, I think even the Israeli hardliners have given up hope of colonising Gaza now. It's just too densely populated. Now it's kind of halfway between a ghetto and a punchbag. It's a nuisance that Israel don't really know what to do with, except it occasionally serves to distract attention and or to scare the Palestinians in the West Bank.

I think the hardliners privately would like to raze it to the ground and kill everyone in there. Enough senior officials and figures have expressed opinions along these lines. They know they won't get away with it though which leads to the ghetto situation you describe. A smattering of war crimes rather than an attempt at genocide.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midlander
They voted for people who will fight back against the IDF, can't say I blame them after decades of illegal occupation, oppression, and war crimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fight back against the IDF by provoking them into wars which mainly kill Palestinians. Meanwhile, create a totalitarian theocracy.
Original post by felamaslen
Or maybe just a hatred for unfree Islamic states where minorities are oppressed and there is no freedom of thought?

Not wanting a majority to oppress a minority is not the same as hating the majority.

That's why there was a huge bustling Christian community in Ottoman Palestine? OK.
Original post by Kolasinac138
That's why there was a huge bustling Christian community in Ottoman Palestine? OK.

The Ottoman empire committed genocide against Christians; one of the worst genocides in history.
The Ottoman empire committed genocide against Christians; one of the worst genocides in history.

Is that at all related to Palestine? No. Now, stop using typical pro-Israhell arguments of avoiding the argument and bringing up some other nonsense.
Original post by DK_Tipp
Still point blank refusing to answer my question...

He never does
Original post by Kolasinac138
Is that at all related to Palestine? No. Now, stop using typical pro-Israhell arguments of avoiding the argument and bringing up some other nonsense.

I'm not avoiding the argument, I'm proposing one: that Israel is a free country, and Islamic states are not.
Fight back against the IDF by provoking them into wars which mainly kill Palestinians. Meanwhile, create a totalitarian theocracy.

When did Hamas last occupy Israeli territory?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hdindak
israel is not a country its one big bloodthirsty war weapon

Oh, and the terrorist organisation which Palestine voted for are completely non-interventionist aren't they?
Original post by Cadherin
Oh, and the terrorist organisation which Palestine voted for are completely non-interventionist aren't they?

hamas is a response to israel's barbaric actions.
also it is nowhere near the same scale..
palestinians are so hemmed into one tiny area they're like caged animals- what other options do they have?

its ridiculous look at the ****ing death figures.. 1195 israeli deaths since 2000, vs 9128 palestinian deaths... you can't argue the figures
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by hdindak
hamas is a response to israel's barbaric actions.
also it is nowhere near the same scale..
palestinians are so hemmed into one tiny area they're like caged animals- what other options do they have?

its ridiculous look at the ****ing death figures.. 1195 israeli deaths since 2000, vs 9128 palestinian deaths... you can't argue the figures

or how about 2262 palestinian deaths in 2014 versus.....
86 israeli deaths.

its ironic you talk about terrorism when the state of israel is the very definition of the word
Original post by hdindak
or how about 2262 palestinian deaths in 2014 versus.....
86 israeli deaths.

Well if the Hamas are always on the offensive and target Israeli hotels, schools, hospitals and public transport, then what do they expect?

They deserve every missile that comes their way.
Well if the Hamas are always on the offensive and target Israeli hotels, schools, hospitals and public transport, then what do they expect?

They deserve every missile that comes their way.

nah mate you're getting them mixed up with israeli missiles there.
i love it .. you can literally shove the figures in your face and you'll still find a way to dispute them. i hope one day you see that you are supporting a disgusting terrorist state that is committing war crimes in palestine every day.
Original post by hdindak
nah mate you're getting them mixed up with israeli missiles there.
i love it .. you can literally shove the figures in your face and you'll still find a way to dispute them. i hope one day you see that you are supporting a disgusting terrorist state that is committing war crimes in palestine every day.

If the Hamas target Israel, then what do they expect? Peace?

are you actually for real?... who invaded, who stole the palestinians land, who killed innocent civilians through sending missiles, barrel bombs, snipers, poisenous gas, tanks to destroy homes, spy implements and trackers to spy on ordinary palestinians and target them.

how can you actually believe that hamas started it... like what?
this is what i mean.. you choose to be an idiot by not accepting the facts.

israel never at any time wanted peace- and thankfully netanyahu has made that very clear recently. At least we arnt under any false pretences anymore- zionists view palestinians as scum- they dont give a **** about peace
Original post by hdindak
are you actually for real?... who invaded, who stole the palestinians land, who killed innocent civilians through sending missiles, barrel bombs, snipers, poisenous gas, tanks to destroy homes, spy implements and trackers to spy on ordinary palestinians and target them.

how can you actually believe that hamas started it... like what?
this is what i mean.. you choose to be an idiot by not accepting the facts.

Israel is an accepted nation of the world. Who knew that the Palestinians would kick up such a fuss about a partial removal of their vast swathes of desert?
Original post by hdindak
israel never at any time wanted peace- and thankfully netanyahu has made that very clear recently. At least we arnt under any false pretences anymore- zionists view palestinians as scum- they dont give a **** about peace

The reason Israel doesn't want peace is because the Hamas are repeatedly targeting their civilians.
Israel is an accepted nation of the world. Who knew that the Palestinians would kick up such a fuss about a partial removal of their vast swathes of desert?

israel never had any claim over jerusalem. the palestinians had been living there in peace for 1000s of years. every bit of bloodshed that was caused is on israel's hands

Latest

Trending

Trending