The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leinad2012
Watching the 6 nations and the difference in respect shown to refs is just astounding

I really wish there was respect give to the ref in football, they really need to take a leaf from rugby's book.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam277
The main problem with Giroud is just that he's immobile. If he was better at turning when on the ball he'd be such a quality striker.

capital I on that word :coma:
We're 4 points behind Chelsea and just 1 behind Manchester City :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by anastas
We're 4 points behind Chelsea and just 1 behind Manchester City :biggrin: :biggrin:

There ain't no catchin Chelsea.
Original post by shawn_o1

If only :frown:
Original post by shawn_o1

If we beat them at our place, one can hope
Original post by Magnus Taylor

Sadly Mourinho will set up to park the bus and hit Arsenal on the counter, a Monaco-inspired tactic that beats Arsenal time and time again. At Stamford Bridge with inferior players the end result was a 6-0 victory.
The only thing Wenger will ever win against Mourinho is a shoving contest.
Reply 5307
Original post by swirly
with it so close at the top right now, it just takes 1 slip up. chelsea will basicallly be a o pointer as usual, and i know we're playing a lot of relegation fodder (burnley, sunderland, west brom hull), but they really step it up this time of the year

Hope for a draw today between Liverpool and Man Utd so the gap between us and Man U will be 3 points.
Original post by anastas

Original post by Magnus Taylor

With two games more played lol, even if you beat them you're not catching them
Original post by difeo
With two games more played lol, even if you beat them you're not catching them

It would take a pretty spectacular collapse from them not to win the title now tbh. The levels of which we've only seen a few times in the PL (United bottled a big lead in 97/98 and 11/12, Arsenal did similarly in 2002/3).
Reply 5310
Can see Theo leaving in the summer :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
think walcott's time is done tbh

banter that we bought welbz to replace him :rofl:

wengs gon weng
order of preference for today:

Draw
United win
Liverpool win

-- Would put it like that, as liverpool loosing holds more benifit to us at the moment, given we play them next.. and if we and united can both beat them, then I am not sure they can recover from that.. 9pts behind they would be
If we beat Liverpool this week, then next week i'll be cheering you guys on against them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5316
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
If we beat Liverpool this week, then next week i'll be cheering you guys on against them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be cheering them on against the scousers no matter what.
United winning, not too bad, if we were to beat Liverpool in 2 weeks they'd be 9 points behind with an inferior GD, would surely guarantee us CL football
Steven Gerrard. Pure banter
sturridge is too good to waste away at liverpool

we should put in a cheeky £25m+£1 bid

Latest