The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScaryScience
:hugs: Sorry you were so distressed. Hoping you feel better today.

Thanks. Am OK just very tired and a bit confused as to what happened. Had a rough day yesterday though so that didn't help :no:

Hope you are feeling a bit better :lovehug:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Thanks. Am OK just very tired and a bit confused as to what happened. Had a rough day yesterday though so that didn't help :no:

:hugs:

PM if you need to chat?
Original post by Pathway

PM if you need to chat?

Thanks, sister is at home but if I'm still feeling weird later I might do that :redface:
Thanks, sister is at home but if I'm still feeling weird later I might do that :redface:

I'm around for a few hours. :console: I hope you feel better/safer soon. Glad your sister is around!

I'm sorry to hear that. Will be about if you need a chat :hugs:
Original post by ScaryScience
I'm sorry to hear that. Will be about if you need a chat :hugs:

Thanks. And sorry for the late reply - I was out doing fieldwork earlier (aka having Sunday lunch with the ABBA fan club :biggrin: ) :colondollar: Hope I didn't worry anyone :colondollar:

:hugs: Sorry to hear you were struggling. If it helps you then feel free to PM me. I'm 6 hours behind UK time so tend to still be awake when others might be asleep. Glad to hear you were able to talk to your sister. :smile:
Finally finished that stupid lab report, probably all wrong though. :s-smilie:

Oh well.
Original post by Sabertooth
:hugs: Sorry to hear you were struggling. If it helps you then feel free to PM me. I'm 6 hours behind UK time so tend to still be awake when others might be asleep. Glad to hear you were able to talk to your sister. :smile:

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind next time. I just hate bothering people, you know? :colondollar:

Original post by Pathway
Finally finished that stupid lab report, probably all wrong though. :s-smilie:

Oh well.

Well done for finishing it :h:
Original post by Anonymous
Aw thanks :smile:

Hope you're feeling a bit better :hugs:

Feeling any better? :smile:

I'm feeling much brighter thanks lovely :hugs:

Although Def Leppard - Bringing On The Heartbreak was the first song in my Def Leppard shuffle this morning (also first song I heard this morning) which was a nice cruel, sad, but funny coincidink (coincidence) :colondollar: :lol:
On average how long does it take for anti depressants to be prescribed after a referral?
Original post by CescaD96
On average how long does it take for anti depressants to be prescribed after a referral?

I got mine when my GP got the letter from the psychiatrist (assuming you're talking about CMHT?). Took just over a week, I think. My memory is terrible. :colondollar:

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind next time. I just hate bothering people, you know? :colondollar:

Well done for finishing it :h:

Thank you. :h: Will probably end up redoing it/parts of it, but I'm just glad it's finished! It's due in towards the end of April, so I've got time. :redface: How are you feeling now?
Original post by Pathway
X

I don't really talk to you that often, but I figured I'd say that you're awesome :h: :hugs:
Going to the supermarket was a huge mistake. Turns out everyone in town does their shopping on a sunday afternoon. :sigh:
Original post by Pathway
I got mine when my GP got the letter from the psychiatrist (assuming you're talking about CMHT?). Took just over a week, I think. My memory is terrible. :colondollar:

Yeah, CMHT. The nurse asked for my daddy's number to phone him during the week about the meds, and confirm them, so I assume that my referring GP will then phone me to make an appointment so I can get the prescription. Hopefully this week.
Original post by IDukem
I don't really talk to you that often, but I figured I'd say that you're awesome :h: :hugs:

:colondollar: Thank you! That made me smile, which is a nice change considering I've been crying on and off all day. :s-smilie: You're pretty awesome yourself! I hope you're feeling a little better? :hugs: If you need to chat though, my PM is open. :console:
Original post by CescaD96
Yeah, CMHT. The nurse asked for my daddy's number to phone him during the week about the meds, and confirm them, so I assume that my referring GP will then phone me to make an appointment so I can get the prescription. Hopefully this week.

Yeah, probably! They may also require a letter from the psychiatrist though, but I dunno if that's what happens at every CMHT (I just know about my own one). Hopefully it is this week and they're able to help. :hugs:
one of the worst things about BPD is that I never feel 'right', or really 'okay', constantly in some sort of pain or anguish or internal battle. yet 90% of it cant be articulated. ****ing dreadful erosive horror
Original post by Pathway
Yeah, probably! They may also require a letter from the psychiatrist though, but I dunno if that's what happens at every CMHT (I just know about my own one). Hopefully it is this week and they're able to help. :hugs:

The psychiatrist is reviewing my referral notes anyway since they apparently don't like giving out anti depressants to 'children', even though I'm 18. :smile: It's basically cause I'm still at school. However I will still get them, my nurse said, it's just formalities. But I'm an urgent case (read the notes upside down on Friday sneakily) so maybe that would help?
Original post by Pathway
:colondollar: Thank you! That made me smile, which is a nice change considering I've been crying on and off all day. :s-smilie: You're pretty awesome yourself! I hope you're feeling a little better? :hugs: If you need to chat though, my PM is open. :console:

Aww shucks :blush: I know you've been feeling down recently and I just thought I'd let you know that I think you're pretty amazing. I don't even know why we haven't properly spoken, maybe our paths didn't meet, but I wanted to make sure it did cause everyone else adores the person you are, so I wanted to do the same :smile: Takes an awesome person to know one :biggrin:

I'm feeling brighter, yeah it's tough when someone doesn't like you the same way but you know what, I feel better for saying something because I feel kinda rejuvenated in a way. Thanks for asking :h: Awww thanks, the same applies to you! My advice can be kinda lame, but I try my best to cheer you and others up :colondollar:

Latest