The Student Room Group

What would be your final meal?

Your final meal, 3 courses, go!

Mine:

Starter: Dough balls with a thick cheese sauce.
Main: Large bag of chips from the chippy, a massive fillet stick with a side of Garlic bread.
Dessert: Just out of the oven brownies served with a tub of Ben and Jerrys cookie dough.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Starter= spicy veggie sandwich no mayo from McDonald's, large fries, 10 waffles from tescos slightly undercooked

Main= veggie sausages with a whole plateful of mash and veggies and thick delish gravy with a loaf of seeded bread

Dessert= sundae made of Swedish glade ice cream, alpro soya dessert, Bourbon biscuits and dark chocolate plus pieces of galaxy and those malteaster bunnies

Followed by 4 bowls of cereal: Rice Krispies, Weetabix and 2 bowls of Shreddies with alpro soya light milk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Meal Deal from Tesco.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stomach capacity aside:

really good tomatoes with mozzarella cheese.

Indian takeaway: chicken korma, that thing with potatoes and spinach, and coconut naan bread

slightly undercooked chocolate chip cookies and ben and jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream. then a bourbon biscuit.

Original post by channies
Starter= spicy veggie sandwich no mayo from McDonald's, large fries, 10 waffles from tescos slightly undercooked

Main= veggie sausages with a whole plateful of mash and veggies and thick delish gravy with a loaf of seeded bread

Dessert= sundae made of Swedish glade ice cream, alpro soya dessert, Bourbon biscuits and dark chocolate plus pieces of galaxy and those malteaster bunnies

Followed by 4 bowls of cereal: Rice Krispies, Weetabix and 2 bowls of Shreddies with alpro soya light milk

Posted from TSR Mobile

Love the slightly undercooked waffles part.
Original post by Thatduck
Stomach capacity aside:

really good tomatoes with mozzarella cheese.

Indian takeaway: chicken korma, that thing with potatoes and spinach, and coconut naan bread

slightly undercooked chocolate chip cookies and ben and jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream. then a bourbon biscuit.

Just one Bourbon biscuit? Interesting.
Original post by BenLynch9
Just one Bourbon biscuit? Interesting.

Well i'm already thinking that my stomach would explode and leave an unpleasant mess for the undertakers so i'm trying to be considerate to them by this point
Love the slightly undercooked waffles part.

Honestly they taste sooo good when they are like mash inside. Wish I had waffles here :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kfc

kfc

fajitas
Well i'm already thinking that my stomach would explode and leave an unpleasant mess for the undertakers so i'm trying to be considerate to them by this point

If they be killin me, I'm going out with a bang and they can deal with the mess

Posted from TSR Mobile

How very nice of you
How very nice of you

I'm a bit of a b**** most of the time so this is my way of making up for it.
I'm a bit of a b**** most of the time so this is my way of making up for it.

Should be enough to ensure you go through those big gates in the clouds
Original post by Gott
Rotwurste and litre of bier

Pork Knuckle, potato salad, sauerkraut, and a litre of bier

Apple fritters and a litre of bier

And all the time that extremly pretty waitress in traditional Bavarian dress who kept smiling at me when I was in Berlin on hand :rolleyes:

Did you give her a decent tip*?

*Innuendo implied.
Original post by Gott
I was with my Grandpa at the time so wasn't really possible :angry:

lol you got ****blocked by your grandad...
Your final meal, 3 courses, go!

Mine:

Starter: Dough balls with a thick cheese sauce.
Main: Large bag of chips from the chippy, a massive fillet stick with a side of Garlic bread.
Dessert: Just out of the oven brownies served with a tub of Ben and Jerrys cookie dough.

I read dog balls. :|

For me it would be:
Starter: Nutella entrees (Nutella on little but many pretentious pieces of bread), while reading the last part of "The Chamber", to get me going
Main: Giant cake made entirely of Nutella, Vivaldi - Spring played on the background, so I will feel very classy
Dessert: Poison, so those ****tards can go **** themselves.
Original post by emanueladiana
I read dog balls. :|

For me it would be:
Starter: Nutella entrees (Nutella on little but many pretentious pieces of bread), while reading the last part of "The Chamber", to get me going
Main: Giant cake made entirely of Nutella, Vivaldi - Spring played on the background, so I will feel very classy
Dessert: Poison, so those ****tards can go **** themselves.

Enjoyed your dessert, made me chuckle.
Have to be KFC boneless bucket with chicken wrap, chips and Milkybar Krushem.

OR

All you can eat Chinese Buffet with Aromatic Duck Pancakes, Chicken Soup and selection of meats with Noodles and special fried rice!

**God im hungry now**
(edited 9 years ago)
Chicken Fillet Burger meal with a can of Pepsi from Alpha Chicken on Edgware Road.
Mozzarella sticks from McDonalds
Fillet steak, medium rare smothered in garlic butter and mashed tatties
Toffee cheesecake

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest