The Student Room Group

Ask a Pakistani boy anything.

I will tell you anything related to my country.

Scroll to see replies

If you were to transform into a tee, what tree would you be?
If you had one wish..

What would it be?
If you were the leader of Pakistan, what kind of stuff would you do?
What do you personally think about Afghan people?
Original post by Binary Freak
If you had one wish..

What would it be?

I would wish for prosperity and peace in my country.
kidhaaaaaaan bhai
Original post by generic_man
If you were the leader of Pakistan, what kind of stuff would you do?

If i were to become the leader of Pakistan then first of all I would resolve the dispute over Kashmir (which is going on since the creation of Pakistan).
Then I would kick all the corrupted politician out of the country. After that I would abolish the laws that are not in favor of the Pakistanis and replace them with the laws that are in favor. I would also order the army to annihilate all terrorist within the country. I would do all that is good for my country.
Original post by Dean Ambrose
If you were to transform into a tee, what tree would you be?

A mango tree :wink:
Original post by hassansheikh
If i were to become the leader of Pakistan then first of all I would resolve the dispute over Kashmir (which is going on since the creation of Pakistan).
Then I would kick all the corrupted politician out of the country. After that I would abolish the laws that are not in favor of the Pakistanis and replace them with the laws that are in favor. I would also order the army to annihilate all terrorist within the country. I would do all that is good for my country.

So you'd do what Imran Khan wants to do?
Original post by Stefano93
kidhaaaaaaan bhai

Looooool omg :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Syrian Guy
What do you personally think about Afghan people?

Well, personally I don't like the Afghan people.
Before the partition of India. The majority of Muslims were living in pain and torture, so they planned to migrate to Afghanistan. When they (thousand of Muslims) reached the border of Afghanistan, what found that it was sealed by the afghans and no one was allowed across the border. Many Muslims died and many were left with nothing.
But today, thousands of illegal afghan immigrants are living in Pakistan. They are a burden on the country. Our country is already facing an overpopulation crisis.
I don't hate the Afghanis, it is just that I don't like them.
Original post by binarythoughts
So you'd do what Imran Khan wants to do?

Well, I don't know what Imran Khan wants to do. Most Pakistani politician are all talks, no action. The day before election, each political party leader promised so much but did nothing.
Well, personally I don't like the Afghan people.
Before the partition of India. The majority of Muslims were living in pain and torture, so they planned to migrate to Afghanistan. When they (thousand of Muslims) reached the border of Afghanistan, what found that it was sealed by the afghans and no one was allowed across the border. Many Muslims died and many were left with nothing.
But today, thousands of illegal afghan immigrants are living in Pakistan. They are a burden on the country. Our country is already facing an overpopulation crisis.
I don't hate the Afghanis, it is just that I don't like them.

I don't support what the Afghans did back then, I don't know much about it tbh-but how could you not like Afghans of the present because of those from the past? We didn't do that. You shouldn't not like a whole race because of certain people. A few bad apples don't make the whole tree bad :smile: after all we're all Muslim brothers and sisters!

😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, I don't know what Imran Khan wants to do. Most Pakistani politician are all talks, no action. The day before election, each political party leader promised so much but did nothing.

He's the best chance for Pakistan now. NS is corrupt as ****.
How do you feel (assuming from the UK) about having the highest rate of teenage pregnancies in Europe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

And how exactly would you try to resolve it?
Original post by susanjan123
I don't support what the Afghans did back then, I don't know much about it tbh-but how could you not like Afghans of the present because of those from the past? We didn't do that. You shouldn't not like a whole race because of certain people. A few bad apples don't make the whole tree bad :smile: after all we're all Muslim brothers and sisters!

your argument is reasonable and valid. But still I don't think I would ever like the afghanis as whole (can't say the same about individuals).
Original post by bolly_mad
And how exactly would you try to resolve it?

By reclaiming Kashmir back, by war or peace talks.
By reclaiming Kashmir back, by war or peace talks.

BAHAHAHAHA!!! Good luck with that one! :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest