The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No one calls jam a troll or whiny kid because he's actually capable of making some good posts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
No one calls jam a troll or whiny kid because he's actually capable of making some good posts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pew Pew.
Original post by Arkasia
I said you were like a whiny kid, and considering you were whining about us at the time, I was correct. You attack our fans and our club, then turn around and say it was banter. When we refuse to take it and reply in the same manner, you call us salty and insulting.

I'd like an apology please.
Original post by The Shed End

Lmao
What's so funny?
Original post by The Shed End

Are you on twitter?
Can join the block list and the only other person who's been there is luke. Admittedly even he's improved recently so what does that say about you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AliRizzo
Are you on twitter?

Probably.

Original post by AR_95
Can join the block list and the only other person who's been there is luke. Admittedly even he's improved recently so what does that say about you

Posted from TSR Mobile

You mean Lucio? He doesn't like you using his first name you know.
Never thought I'd see the day Lyrical Prodigy as the thread starter for The Arsenal Thread XXII :O
LostGear
Never thought I'd see the day Lyrical Prodigy as the thread starter for The Arsenal Thread XXII :O

Aha why? You were away from TSR for a while weren't you?
Liverpool game is vital now (if it wasn't already), if we win top 4 us dead cert really but if we lose it'll be in the balance.

Here's hoping stuzza or sterling gets injured on international duty (or sterling gets played at rwb again
Can see a few players leaving us permanently this season; Walcott (if Arsenal don't negotiate to his terms), Arteta, Podolski, Campbell maybe even Flamini and Wilshere.
Woy is resting the Liverpool players for the international games, so injuries look unlikely.

Podolski and Flamini will (hopefully) piss off to some awful Italian team like Udinese, and Campbell will probably remain on loan. Arteta will be given a 1 year extension, and Wilshere will break his leg before the transfer window so no-one will be interested. Walcott is a funny one, but I hope he stays.
Arteta Pod Campbell and Flam are basically gone. Walcott will only go if we find a replacement and Wilshere wont leave.
Original post by Stefano93
Can see a few players leaving us permanently this season; Walcott (if Arsenal don't negotiate to his terms), Arteta, Podolski, Campbell maybe even Flamini and Wilshere.

Walcotts off to City methinks or Juventus. I can see City buying him for requirement reasons and I can see maybe Utd and liverpool going in for him but not too sure. City would be happy to pay what he wants and I think if they can keep him fit then they'll be getting a 20+ goal and 15+ assist a season winger.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Arteta Pod Campbell and Flam are basically gone. Walcott will only go if we find a replacement and Wilshere wont leave.

So you think my fave player Diaby will stay?
Original post by iamthetruth
So you think my fave player Diaby will stay?

every year a part of diaby is sacrificed in order for us to qualify for the champions league, we need to keep him.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
every year a part of diaby is sacrificed in order for us to qualify for the champions league, we need to keep him.

I don't think there's much of him left :frown:
Did you see that ludicrous display last night...?
(edited 9 years ago)
I bet everyone is waiting for the day Roman decides to leave

Latest