The Student Room Group

Queens and UU Social work applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

just queens for the 2 yr and 3 yr what about you
Original post by khutchinson06
just queens for the 2 yr and 3 yr what about you

Queens for the 3 year, your interview is Friday?
yeah at 2 so i have plenty of time to prepare
yeah at 2 so i have plenty of time to prepare

Honestly you will be fine, the interviewers are lovely...
thanks im just nervous and want to get it over with as i think im overthinking it
thanks im just nervous and want to get it over with as i think im overthinking it

I know what you mean, I was the same, it was information overload...
Reply 546
Did you guys not apply for magee as well?
nope i dont drive and it wouldnt suit me as i live in belfast and work part time here
No i only applied to queens as well..
Hey folks, just got word of my interview, set for the 13th April. Seems like I had to wait a bit longer than most.
Original post by RangerDanger
Hey folks, just got word of my interview, set for the 13th April. Seems like I had to wait a bit longer than most.

Hey Ranger Danger that's really good youl have plenty of time to prepare I have mine on Friday so il let you know how it is and help anyway I can x
Reply 551
Hey Ranger Danger that's really good youl have plenty of time to prepare I have mine on Friday so il let you know how it is and help anyway I can x

Hey folks.
Just checked track for the first time since interview.
Couldn't look at it for a minute or two, how have use guys survived this so long. It's a bloody nightmare.
JUST PUT ME OUTA MY MiSERY PLZ.

Rory������
Original post by rmc79
Hey folks.
Just checked track for the first time since interview.
Couldn't look at it for a minute or two, how have use guys survived this so long. It's a bloody nightmare.
JUST PUT ME OUTA MY MiSERY PLZ.

Rory������

rory they email you to say if somethings changed on track so dont worry no news is good news
Reply 553
rory they email you to say if somethings changed on track so dont worry no news is good news

U sure bout email, I thought it went to ucas, now I will be afraid to open my email.

Rory 😬
Original post by RangerDanger

And I was thinking the interviews would be finishing up this week! Why is your one so late is it cause you have to travel?

Many thanks, I'm still living in England at the minute so glad to finally have a date so I can make arrangements. All the best for your interview, let us know how you get on!

Wavey, There was a delay after I submitted my second statement. It was 5 weeks before I heard anything back. I have 3 weeks to prepare now, not sure if me living on the mainland is a factor in that but I will do my best not to squander it!
(edited 9 years ago)
3 weeks is loads of time to prepare you will be grand just follow the guidelines you were sent with the interview letter. Obviously I can't give any more info than that as we are all in competition with one another and to offer interview advice would be unfair to others but good luck xx
Original post by waveydavey!
And I was thinking the interviews would be finishing up this week! Why is your one so late is it cause you have to travel?

I have an interview with UU next week too so they're still ongoing
Original post by cfearon149
I have an interview with UU next week too so they're still ongoing
No way! I thought they'd be off for easter... that's my theories out the window of hearing back sooner this year! Good luck for your interview xx
Original post by waveydavey!
No way! I thought they'd be off for easter... that's my theories out the window of hearing back sooner this year! Good luck for your interview xx

The uni's are in till next Friday the 3rd then they off from then til the 10th April...

Quick Reply

Latest