Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Firmers 2015

A thread for everyone who has firmed Kent for Autumn 2015 :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I firmed my offer for Politics and Law recently! Was having such a hard time deciding between Kent and Cardiff, but I went for Kent even though it's a good four hours away from home haha! :smile:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
I am doing Asian Studies and Classical and Archaeological studies :3
Hahah a I just noticed I never said what course I firmed for oops. I firmed for Drama and American and English literature.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hi! I'm going to be doing archaeology and anthropology! So happy to finally find someone doing anything related to archaeology :biggrin:
Original post by TCB95
I am doing Asian Studies and Classical and Archaeological studies :3
Reply 5
Original post by Chanch13
Hi! I'm going to be doing archaeology and anthropology! So happy to finally find someone doing anything related to archaeology :biggrin:

Same 😄 I love the sound of my course but it's hard to find anyone in it 😛
I firmed my offer for Law at the beginning of the new year!
I've accepted my offer for Psychology with Studies in Europe :smile:
I firmed my offer to study Law! :smile:
Reply 9
Firmed for international business :smile:
I've got an offer for Economics, Once I have been to the applicant day next Wednesday, as long as my opinion of the University doesn't change, I will most likely firm it xD
I accepted my place for English & American Lit!
Original post by chloelindsayx
I've accepted my offer for Psychology with Studies in Europe :smile:

Hi I've applied for the same course but I haven't firmed yet. Can't decide between Kent and Lancaster... What language will you be studying? I've opted for Spanish.
Reply 13
Just firmed for economics!
I've firmed for Politics and International Relations with a year abroad in North America :smile:
Reply 15
Firmed for Law, now just gotta get them grades
Reply 16
Firmed Kent for International Relations and Politics, why does September seem so far? :O
Reply 17
I had to defer my entry from 2014 to 2015, so I know that feeling very well :3

Original post by Zaffy
Firmed Kent for International Relations and Politics, why does September seem so far? :O
Reply 18
Original post by Chanch13
I had to defer my entry from 2014 to 2015, so I know that feeling very well :3

Awh, similar to me. I was meant to attend in 2014, but it was history so I dropped out. Happy to know I won't be the only 19 year old 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zaffy
Awh, similar to me. I was meant to attend in 2014, but it was history so I dropped out. Happy to know I won't be the only 19 year old

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry; I was meant to start about two years ago. Blood clotting in my right lung and chronic fatigue syndrome stopped me in the past two years. I'll be 21 when I start so you needn't worry about age!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending