North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Children's Nursing BCU interview

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Naomi_96
Sorry yeah i did :smile: i'm so excited now :smile:

Yh me too. It still feels so surreal. Can'tt believe im gonna be a nurse.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
I know, it's finally happening :smile: Are you starting to look for accommodation? :smile:
I know, it's finally happening :smile: Are you starting to look for accommodation? :smile:

Yh it is. And no cos imma be living at home and travelling to uni. Plus I live in bham so not a big problem. Have you started looking? And do u live far from bham?
aww thats good then, Yeah I've got a few different halls in mind, i live in weston near bristol so it takes about 2 hours to get to the uni and longer on the train so would be a good idea to have accommodation :smile:
aww thats good then, Yeah I've got a few different halls in mind, i live in weston near bristol so it takes about 2 hours to get to the uni and longer on the train so would be a good idea to have accommodation :smile:

Yh it's a good idea to get accommodation then. Good luck with finding one x
Original post by miss_fitness1234
Yh it's a good idea to get accommodation then. Good luck with finding one x

Thank you :smile: looking forward to seeing you in september/october x
Thank you :smile: looking forward to seeing you in september/october x

Yh likewise x
Anyone interested in looking for shared house accommodation cheaper than halls.
Me and my room-mate are both girls 20 and study adult nursing at BCU we will be going into our second year in sept 2015 and are looking for 2-3 other people to share a house with.
Email me if your interested in looking with us [email protected]
Reply 188
hi i applied for child nursing i have been offered a place and accepted it for January intake. Has anybody else been accepted for a January intake? x
I think it went well. How did yours go?

Hey I have an interview for children's nursing and can I just ask what questions were asked, i'm really nervous.
Also what was the group discussion about this is just to get a rough idea.
Thank you
Hi,
I didn't know BCU were still doing interviews for children's nursing. First of all there is no group interview/discussion, it's only a one to one interview and you will get asked 5 questions. I got asked
1. Qualities needed to be a children's nurse?
2. What would ur roles be as a student nurse?
3. Nursing can be stressful, so how would u unwind from all that?
4. What do u think is the most difficult aspect of being a student nurse?
5. And the last question was something about how u would cope with working with people from different walks of life cos Britain is multi-cultural, so how would u deal with that.
Oh yeah and when u do ur one to one interview, you get taken to another room where some kids record questions for u and u gotta answer it. It's scenario based questions and u record ur answer cos they wanna see how good u are at thinking on the spot cos u gotta make quick decisions as a nurse sometimes. Those scenario questions are only 3 questions.
Hope this helped, if u wanna know more just ask
And good luck for ur interview
Hi,
I didn't know BCU were still doing interviews for children's nursing. First of all there is no group interview/discussion, it's only a one to one interview and you will get asked 5 questions. I got asked
1. Qualities needed to be a children's nurse?
2. What would ur roles be as a student nurse?
3. Nursing can be stressful, so how would u unwind from all that?
4. What do u think is the most difficult aspect of being a student nurse?
5. And the last question was something about how u would cope with working with people from different walks of life cos Britain is multi-cultural, so how would u deal with that.
Oh yeah and when u do ur one to one interview, you get taken to another room where some kids record questions for u and u gotta answer it. It's scenario based questions and u record ur answer cos they wanna see how good u are at thinking on the spot cos u gotta make quick decisions as a nurse sometimes. Those scenario questions are only 3 questions.
Hope this helped, if u wanna know more just ask
And good luck for ur interview

Thank you very much this has helped so much
Original post by helpme121
Thank you very much this has helped so much

Your very welcome x
Reply 193
Original post by klw93
hi i applied for child nursing i have been offered a place and accepted it for January intake. Has anybody else been accepted for a January intake? x

Hello, I've just got a place to start in January! have you sorted out your accommodation yet?x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending