The Student Room Group

9 exams, can I do it?

I have 9 exams this summer, 4 AS and 5 A2, looking to really get my teeth stuck into revision this week. First exam is on the 21st May.
Require ABB at least for my offer but I am hoping and willing to work towards getting better.

Anyone in the same boat as me? (Exam quantity wise, if yes/no do let me know!)

Scroll to see replies

I have 8 exams yeah it's a bit worrying, but you seem to be up to the challenge all ready to start revising that's a good start

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got a whopping 15 exams, with 11 maths or further maths ones
Reply 3
Count yourself lucky. I know people who have waaay more exams. The thing is, the AS exams will be easier since it's just a resit that you have previously studied in 1st year. It's honestly not too hard, it's not like you were taking all the exams in one.
Original post by EddiewonEddie
I have 8 exams yeah it's a bit worrying, but you seem to be up to the challenge all ready to start revising that's a good start

Posted from TSR Mobile

What exams have you got if you don't mind me asking? Yeah I'm trying to look at it positively, since I got myself into this mess I've figured to suck it up and get myself out of it. Thanks, I'm sure you'll destroy your 8.

Original post by devangdave
I've got a whopping 15 exams, with 11 maths or further maths ones

Wow, that's actually nuts, how so many?

Original post by Async
Count yourself lucky. I know people who have waaay more exams. The thing is, the AS exams will be easier since it's just a resit that you have previously studied in 1st year. It's honestly not too hard, it's not like you were taking all the exams in one.

I don't really consider myself lucky haha, but yeah some of the stuff I'm revisiting and I'm like I did badly on this, like really?
of course you can. Just put the effort in.
Well I'm doing 3 AS and 5 A2 if that's what you meant or do you mean subjects ? ... Btw thanks sure you will do well too !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow, that's actually nuts, how so many?

Retaking: M1, M2, C2, C3, C4, G481 and G482

Doing: FP1, FP2, FP3, M3, M4, M5, G484 and G485.
Original post by Farah_786
of course you can. Just put the effort in.

Aiming to do so now!

Original post by EddiewonEddie
Well I'm doing 3 AS and 5 A2 if that's what you meant or do you mean subjects ? ... Btw thanks sure you will do well too !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah that's fine but yeah pretty similar to me and thanks!

Retaking: M1, M2, C2, C3, C4, G481 and G482

Doing: FP1, FP2, FP3, M3, M4, M5, G484 and G485.

Don't even know what the Gexams are aha, but best wishes for them all mate.
Sadly, I'm in the exact same boat too. :') We'll get by!
Reply 10
got 11 :frown:
Don't even know what the Gexams are aha, but best wishes for them all mate.

Physics units, for OCR

Cheers dude. Good luck for yours as well
Reply 12
18 exams - not a single of them is a resit :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ive got 16, im crying already, revision started at christmas, good luck, my brain isnt going to survive for much longer
Original post by bishopdon123
I have 9 exams this summer, 4 AS and 5 A2, looking to really get my teeth stuck into revision this week. First exam is on the 21st May.
Require ABB at least for my offer but I am hoping and willing to work towards getting better.

Anyone in the same boat as me? (Exam quantity wise, if yes/no do let me know!)

I have 8 exams and need ABB as well. To be honest you should be revising by now i know all the content for my three chemistry exams and have started on the others :biggrin: Resits suck! :mad:
Original post by curious-student
Sadly, I'm in the exact same boat too. :') We'll get by!

We will indeed! You started revision or?

Original post by Nels98
got 11 :frown:

Best wishes for them!

Physics units, for OCR

Cheers dude. Good luck for yours as well

Thanks mate.

Original post by aersh8
18 exams - not a single of them is a resit :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How so?! That's insane, unless it's GCSE then I understand

Original post by ThePunkyPunkster
ive got 16, im crying already, revision started at christmas, good luck, my brain isnt going to survive for much longer

Not got too long left, your hard work will pay off!

Original post by Hayley Williams
I have 8 exams and need ABB as well. To be honest you should be revising by now i know all the content for my three chemistry exams and have started on the others :biggrin: Resits suck! :mad:

That's a good start! Wish you all the best, yeah I know but I now feel there's no point for myself to be dwelling on shoulds now, I've just got to use my remaining time wisely and I aim to get these grades at least!
Original post by bishopdon123
We will indeed! You started revision or?

I'd really like to say yes, but no. I'm hoping to start this week too :smile:
Original post by curious-student
I'd really like to say yes, but no. I'm hoping to start this week too :smile:

Sounds like a plan, let's go get these grades!
Original post by ThePunkyPunkster

Oh wow :eek: I only have 8 and I started revision a few months ago. Good luck!!
I have 13, 5 AS resits and 8 A2s.
I have an Unconditional though and so I feel under no pressure, but it's making me procrastinate with working and revising.
I want to start revision at Easter. So in truth I'll probably start in May. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest