The Student Room Group

British-Pakistani Ex-Muslim, AMA(almost)

Hi, AMA but I may not answer anything too private or inappropriate such as how big your schlong is lol.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why are you an "Ex-Muslim"
Original post by Wals
Why are you an "Ex-Muslim"

I thought that Islam is complete BS and therefore left.
Reply 3
Why ex muslim?
Are your parents okay with it?
What do you study?
Do you work?
How old are you?
Hobbies?

:biggrin:
Original post by arfah
Why ex muslim?
Are your parents okay with it?
What do you study?
Do you work?
How old are you?
Hobbies?

:biggrin:

I think Islam just has too much big errors to be a real religion of God.
They don't know, which is a good thing :P(for now)
Study A-levels in the following subejects: Chem,Bio and Psychology.
Nope.
A-level age, rather not specify :P
Gaming, reading(not much done these days), Nightcore Music, Tech :biggrin:.
If you had to drop all association with one of your two nationalities, which one would it be?
Do you feel as if you don't fit in when you visit Pakistan (if you do)? Where are you more comfortable?
Original post by akj.latif
If you had to drop all association with one of your two nationalities, which one would it be?
Do you feel as if you don't fit in when you visit Pakistan (if you do)? Where are you more comfortable?

I don't care about any of my nationalities. I really dont feel proud of being born in England or being from Pakistan(through my parents). It was just the way it was. If I really had to though, it would be Pakistan being dropped.

I visited Pakistan once and may do again. I don't mind at all lol. Though I prefer England as I love my technology! :colondollar:
Reply 7
Original post by TheNoobishKnight
Nope.

Ahh fair enough
Oh damn good luck with telling them:tongue: btw you need it
Ok sciences typical:biggrin:
What do you read? Whats your favourite book?
Reply 8
Troll alert.
Original post by arfah
Ahh fair enough
Oh damn good luck with telling them:tongue: btw you need it
Ok sciences typical:biggrin:
What do you read? Whats your favourite book?

Thanks and I will defo need the luck lol.
Science=hard :frown:
I read manga and Visual Novels(japanese sort of book things with music and pictures like comic books with sound).
My fav book? I don't really have one lol.
Original post by h4mza
Troll alert.

Don't be stupid, look at my post count and my posts...
(edited 9 years ago)
I don't care about any of my nationalities. I really dont feel proud of being born in England or being from Pakistan(through my parents). It was just the way it was. If I really had to though, it would be Pakistan being dropped.

I visited Pakistan once and may do again. I don't mind at all lol. Though I prefer England as I love my technology! :colondollar:

So you don't have a particular sense of nationalism or anything for any one of those? Like I know people who are dual citizens due to birthplace and then parents, but are often much more patriotic of one more than the other.

Haha, I think for all of those Eastern countries the technology problems depends on where you reside and socioeconomic class. People who are in metropolitan areas with ok incomes usually have most of the technology from the West.
Reply 12
Thanks and I will defo need the luck lol.
Science=hard :frown:
I read manga and Visual Novels(japanese sort of book things with music and pictures like comic books with sound).
My fav book? I don't really have one lol.

that's why i do essay based subjects:tongue:
Manga, which ones? I used to be obsessed:biggrin: Vampire Knight, shoujo manga...
Original post by arfah
that's why i do essay based subjects:tongue:
Manga, which ones? I used to be obsessed:biggrin: Vampire Knight, shoujo manga...

Essays are way too boring.
Manga, hmm, lately tokyo ghoul. I don't read girl manga -_-.
TBH I have focused more on studying and procrastination with like a 20/80 split, so I don't do too much these days.
Nope.

Could you specify which errors you're talking about?
Original post by akj.latif
So you don't have a particular sense of nationalism or anything for any one of those? Like I know people who are dual citizens due to birthplace and then parents, but are often much more patriotic of one more than the other.

Haha, I think for all of those Eastern countries the technology problems depends on where you reside and socioeconomic class. People who are in metropolitan areas with ok incomes usually have most of the technology from the West.

Nope. Nationalism IMO is just people who need to feel proud for something because they usually don't have much other things to be proud of, but that's my opinion.

Nope. Trust me, internet is **** in pakistan, but it's been 7+ years since I went, so I guess it could have changed. It still has a long way to go.
Original post by PapiLanez
Could you specify which errors you're talking about?

Mohammed having a marriage with a 6/9 year old. Disgusting example for the future of mankind.

Just that is more than enough for me. I could give you more though.
Reply 17
Essays are way too boring.
Manga, hmm, lately tokyo ghoul. I don't read girl manga -_-.
TBH I have focused more on studying and procrastination with like a 20/80 split, so I don't do too much these days.

Thought you were a girl:mmm:
Original post by arfah
Thought you were a girl:mmm:

It's cooooooool. :cool:
Nope. Nationalism IMO is just people who need to feel proud for something because they usually don't have much other things to be proud of, but that's my opinion.

Nope. Trust me, internet is **** in pakistan, but it's been 7+ years since I went, so I guess it could have changed. It still has a long way to go.

I guess you could say that, but there is also a sense of duty felt to a country which you live in. Like a sense of civic belonging as a part of a larger group.

My mother is from Pakistan so I've gone a bit, I think 2 years back and the internet wasn't much different than internet anywhere else haha. 7 years ago, people didn't really have smart phones either for the most part. Times are a-changin'

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest