The Student Room Group

Arte you taking MEI?

If you are taking A level MEI then you might be interested in seeing a set of revision notes that I produced some time ago.All I ask is that you let me know whether or not you find them useful.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Wow! did you actually do this? It could definitely help me with some concepts with edexcel. Thank you :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Super199
Wow! did you actually do this? It could definitely help me with some concepts with edexcel. Thank you :smile:

No problem, thanks for the reply.
Incidentally, I also have similar notes for FP1-3
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by brianeverit
If you are taking A level MEI then you might be interested in seeing a set of revision notes that I produced some time ago.All I ask is that you let me know whether or not you find them useful.

I'm AQA not MEI but I'll take a look at them anyway, might still help :smile: Thank you for posting these

hi im mei however i have already done c1-4 and fp1. these notes look like they would have been useful however, do you mind uploading the fp2/fp3 notes (especially chapters 1-4 on fp3)

thank you for these very useful notes

Could I have FP1? My brother is doing it and he could do with all the help he can get!
Reply 6
Original post by abra-cad-abra
hi im mei however i have already done c1-4 and fp1. these notes look like they would have been useful however, do you mind uploading the fp2/fp3 notes (especially chapters 1-4 on fp3)

thank you for these very useful notes

Here they are.
Reply 7
Original post by Davelittle
Could I have FP1? My brother is doing it and he could do with all the help he can get!

Here they are
Here they are

Thank you very much

Any for Mechanics? The Further Modules?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
Any for Mechanics? The Further Modules?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Here are my notes for FP1-3
Hope you find them useful. Please let me know of any errors if you spot them.
Here are my notes for FP1-3
Hope you find them useful. Please let me know of any errors if you spot them.

Thanks! But none for mechanics?

Posted from TSR Mobile

These look really good. Do you have any for S3 or M2?
Original post by joey4live
These look really good. Do you have any for S3 or M2?

Sorry, I have nothing for Stats. Here are the only Mechanics Notes I have done, Don't know whether they cover any of M2.
Sorry, I have nothing for Stats. Here are the only Mechanics Notes I have done, Don't know whether they cover any of M2.

Thanks, the end parts are relevant for me! Shame there arent any on inertia and stuff!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest