The Student Room Group

Does anyone know what Leeds yni is like for studying fine art? :)

Hey there, I had an interview at Leeds for fine art last week and it seemed pretty stuck up, but that might have just been the impression I got. Been my top choice for a while and was just hoping to find out not about it please 💩🌞
Reply 1
Well what do you think of this?

It was painted by my mate who's studying fine art at Leeds. Pretty good eh? Gives you an impression of the typical standard of art on the course.
Reply 2
Original post by futbol
Well what do you think of this?

It was painted by my mate who's studying fine art at Leeds. Pretty good eh? Gives you an impression of the typical standard of art on the course.

I really like it :smile: what year are they in?
Original post by Jadles
Hey there, I had an interview at Leeds for fine art last week and it seemed pretty stuck up, but that might have just been the impression I got. Been my top choice for a while and was just hoping to find out not about it please 💩🌞

Leeds is a generally down to earth place. Know a few people who have done a fine art degree here and get on ok.
Possibly more stuck up though because you're now looking at fine art as opposed to foundation courses. Which they'll be pickier about.
Even so. You should still have the same opportunity as everyone else so let's hope they loved your work!
That's all I know in that respect. Anything else about Leeds I'm happy to help!
Reply 4
Original post by Jadles
I really like it :smile: what year are they in?

Year 3...
Reply 5
Original post by Kingofpretend
Leeds is a generally down to earth place. Know a few people who have done a fine art degree here and get on ok.
Possibly more stuck up though because you're now looking at fine art as opposed to foundation courses. Which they'll be pickier about.
Even so. You should still have the same opportunity as everyone else so let's hope they loved your work!
That's all I know in that respect. Anything else about Leeds I'm happy to help!

Thanks very much!

Quick Reply

Latest