The Student Room Group

i think i'll be leaving tsr soon

Scroll to see replies

Original post by damoni
you seem like you're getting a little wound up. i used to get wound up by the little things in life. now that i've changed i dont anymore. nothing bothers me anymore. perhaps you should do the same.

right now, as i said before, i dont even care. life is wonderful, its nice outside. whats there to get down over?

I never said you was getting 'down' about something. If you don't care about whatever it is you dont care about, then stop publicising the fact that you desire so much to leave. You've done this before and was back within a day!
Original post by damoni
i'm just going to rise above all of this. i'm changing as a person and i dont get bothered by the small things in life anymore. life is too short not too.

If you were actually rising above it you'd just ignore me and wouldn't feel the need to broadcast it.
Damoni wont be missed.
Reply 23
Original post by EllieC130
If you were actually rising above it you'd just ignore me and wouldn't feel the need to broadcast it.

but then no one would learn from my post?

i think people could learn something from my recent posts.

i said i'm leaving soon btw guys, not today. but soon, i am going to leave and this time i wont be coming back.
Reply 24
Lol.
Reply 25
Original post by Gott
About time

i thought you was an ally gott? it doesnt matter anyway. i'm not going to let these small worries bother me anymore.
Reply 26
Original post by Gott
I find these threads quite amusing but you didn't intend them as a serious heartfelt farewell to the damned student room did you?

I'm just here for the banter

its not actually my fault. i have ocd and i have to have closure or it'll drive me mad. i'm sure it could become a serious heartfelt farewell if people that find me a chill guy could post.
I'm all for plugging myself into the techno-human hive mind as soon as possible.
you can check out any time you like

Spoiler

Original post by damoni
i've realized theres more to life than the internet. i've had an epiphany.

i think i would like to go out into the world, to discover my true purpose, to 'find myself' and to properly live and not just exist.

perhaps even learn to become a part of nature, like that guy from into the wild film did. without dying of course.

i hope you guys will do the same one day.

In that case, GO - and let us people that want to stay on TSR have a peaceful TSR life without seeing this type of thread.

If you do want to leave TSR then just go to AAM and ask the mods to ban your account for you until you want to return.
Okie dokie. Thanks for that nugget.
Well I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors, you seem a decent enough guy just very insecure but there's always room for improvement! I'm sure you'll get where you want to be in the end, stay positive & keep your head up high! :smile:
Well done~! :congrats:

Quick Reply

Latest