The Student Room Group

am i giving off creepy vibes?

i've recently learned not to worry about things and get out more and its helping me see things in a different light. i now no longer care or worry about the small things in life.

it also allowed me to think. someone rejected my facebook request the other day and i was wondering, did i give off creepy vibes, is that why they rejected it? i'm a quiet person due to shyness, is that why they find me creepy? if so, how do i appear less creepy?

any advice would be appreciated.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by damoni
i've recently learned not to worry about things and get out more and its helping me see things in a different light. i now no longer care or worry about the small things in life.

it also allowed me to think. someone rejected my facebook request the other day and i was wondering, did i give off creepy vibes, is that why they rejected it? i'm a quiet person due to shyness, is that why they find me creepy? if so, how do i appear less creepy?

any advice would be appreciated. (also members like cherrywine, georgiaswift, loafing chariot will be reported if they use this thread to abuse me. i dont want this thread to go off topic.)

In what way do you think you were being creepy?
Reply 2
Original post by channies
In what way do you think you were being creepy?

being quiet creeps a few people out i've heard? also, i dont know if i do it intentionally, but i stare when i zone out as well. i dont know if they did find me creepy, just wondering in case?
If you really have given up caring and worrying about the small things in life then this thread is pointless. Sending a fb request to someone you work with isn't creepy.
Reply 4
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
If you really have given up caring and worrying about the small things in life then this thread is pointless. Sending a fb request to someone you work with isn't creepy.

i have done, this is my last worry and then i will be chilled. and they might not see it that way unfortunately.
How much do you care about what other people think, Damoni? So what if people judge you considering you've done nothing wrong/ out of the ordinary. It's not like you sent a request to someone completely random. Chill out and have fun.
Original post by damoni
being quiet creeps a few people out i've heard? also, i dont know if i do it intentionally, but i stare when i zone out as well. i dont know if they did find me creepy, just wondering in case?

I don't perceive quiet people as creepy but just shy. It's hard to say how somebody else feels but being quiet doesn't make you creepy as far as I can tell
Reply 7
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
How much do you care about what other people think, Damoni? So what if people judge you considering you've done nothing wrong/ out of the ordinary. It's not like you sent a request to someone completely random. Chill out and have fun.

i dont want to be though of as creepy thou
Original post by channies
I don't perceive quiet people as creepy but just shy. It's hard to say how somebody else feels but being quiet doesn't make you creepy as far as I can tell

i came to this conclusion as the person that rejected me accepted hundreds of others.

Latest

Trending

Trending