The Student Room Group

Welcome to Aldi's official Q&A

Hi everyone,

Considering an apprenticeship? Our Aldi experts are on hand to tell you all you need to know about working for Aldi, and how an Aldi Apprenticeship could benefit you. No matter how big or small your questions, we’ll be here to offer tips and advice on how to stand out from the crowd, to make you better placed to land that dream job.

We’re here to answer all your questions, so if you have a query about anything, from salaries and benefits to career progression potential, just ask.

Post your question.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi

I completed a group interview for the Aldi Area manager graduate program, I have been successful at that stage and have now been invited to the final interview with the MD, any tips?
Reply 2
Hi,

I completed an online application some weeks ago and I am still waiting for a response. How long does this normally take?

Regards,
Kris
Original post by Kris724
Hi,

I completed an online application some weeks ago and I am still waiting for a response. How long does this normally take?

Regards,
Kris

Hi Kris. Thank you for submitting your application. We’re currently receiving a high volume of applications, so it’s taking longer than usual to process them. If you are successful then we’ll be in touch by telephone or email to discuss the next steps. Good luck!
Original post by sharifa22
Hi

I completed a group interview for the Aldi Area manager graduate program, I have been successful at that stage and have now been invited to the final interview with the MD, any tips?

Hi, thank you for your interest in Aldi and congratulations on getting through to the interview stage. We recommend that you read around the company before your interview, so that you can impress us with your knowledge. Otherwise, just be yourself. Good luck.
Reply 5
Hi there,

I had a video interview last night for the industrial placement role. Just wandering when you will be getting back to me. I was told If I don't hear anything within 4 weeks that means I'm unsuccessful? Is there any time frame in how long it takes to view them and get back.
Reply 6
Hi
Do you prefer certain degrees for your graduate program? What degree and Ucas points do successful applicants typically have?

Thanks

Original post by marple
Hi
Do you prefer certain degrees for your graduate program? What degree and Ucas points do successful applicants typically have?

Thanks
Hi marple, thanks for your question. We consider all degree disciplines but a significant amount of the applications we receive are from people with Business and Management degrees.
Original post by ant2020
Hi there,

I had a video interview last night for the industrial placement role. Just wandering when you will be getting back to me. I was told If I don't hear anything within 4 weeks that means I'm unsuccessful? Is there any time frame in how long it takes to view them and get back.
Hi ant2020, thanks for your question. Congratulations on getting through to the video interview stage. We aim to get in touch with successful applicants within four weeks, but as we are experiencing a high volume of applications at the moment, it can take longer. If your application is successful we will get in touch with you to discuss the next steps.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Hi, i live in Rochdale where we already have two existing Aldi's. why are you building and opening a third one?
Hello!

I've been interested in your graduate program(s) for a little while now. My degree is in Criminology and my interests have started to shift since graduating in 2012 and working in a local government setting for two years to a business management focus. I have no qualifications in Business and Management and at the moment am quite prepared to admit that I am severely lacking in the sort of skills/knowledge required for something like your program! This is something I'm actively seeking to fix (with a list of a few qualifications from CMI/HND course options!). Would something along these lines (levels 3 and 5) stand me in good stead for the future should I wish to apply for your schemes?

Thanks in advance!
Original post by Phoenixiya
Hello!

I've been interested in your graduate program(s) for a little while now. My degree is in Criminology and my interests have started to shift since graduating in 2012 and working in a local government setting for two years to a business management focus. I have no qualifications in Business and Management and at the moment am quite prepared to admit that I am severely lacking in the sort of skills/knowledge required for something like your program! This is something I'm actively seeking to fix (with a list of a few qualifications from CMI/HND course options!). Would something along these lines (levels 3 and 5) stand me in good stead for the future should I wish to apply for your schemes?

Thanks in advance!
Hi Phoenixiya, we consider applications from any degree discipline for our graduate Area Manager programme. Our trainee Area Managers are given intensive training in management right from the start, so as long as you have a 2:1 in your degree subject and can demonstrate the dedication and commitment needed for the role, your application will be considered. Good luck!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by AldiCareersUK
Hi everyone,

Considering an apprenticeship? Our Aldi experts are on hand to tell you all you need to know about working for Aldi, and how an Aldi Apprenticeship could benefit you. No matter how big or small your questions, we’ll be here to offer tips and advice on how to stand out from the crowd, to make you better placed to land that dream job.

We’re here to answer all your questions, so if you have a query about anything, from salaries and benefits to career progression potential, just ask.

Post your question.

Still no responses from my video interview which I did on the 25th March. Will you be getting back to me either way ? I keep checking my emails every hour.

Please let me know
Original post by mkap
Hi, i live in Rochdale where we already have two existing Aldi's. why are you building and opening a third one?

Money.
Hi everyone,

Post your question.

What are the entry requirements for your apprenticeships? And how much is an apprentice paid hourly?
Why do certain orange juices have bits in them
Got to agree Bruda!
#BanTheBits
#BanTheBits
Reply 19
Hi everyone,

Post your question.

Cats!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending