The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
Got goosebumps during Sting's entrance, though. History in the making.

Yeah that set the ball rolling. Him stopping the steph slap :biggrin:. The main event could be a real mess, the heel who hardly appears seemed to get a louder pop than the baby face who won the rumble.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1141
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Yeah that set the ball rolling. Him stopping the steph slap :biggrin:. The main event could be a real mess, the heel who hardly appears seemed to get a louder pop than the baby face who won the rumble.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be watching WM purely for Sting-HHH and Wyatt-Undertaker (WHAT a promo from the former last night!). I never have too much hope for the main event of Mania, but let's hope for a Rollins cash-in or a Lesnar retainment.
Not excited about WM this season, and from the looks of it neither are the WWE it's self
Reply 1143
That Axel segment though >>>
Original post by Mackay
That Axel segment though >>>

Yeah snoop mania running wild :cool:. I'm actually a very big fan of Reigns but the way he has been booked I can't see him winning and getting a top reaction. They really did **** up with how they booked the rumble. Before that, reigns was getting pretty loud pops.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1145
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Yeah snoop mania running wild :cool:. I'm actually a very big fan of Reigns but the way he has been booked I can't see him winning and getting a top reaction. They really did **** up with how they booked the rumble. Before that, reigns was getting pretty loud pops.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The issues comes back to the IWC really. Back in The Shield, Reigns was the cool choice. He was wanted to win the Rumble last year, but all of a sudden it becomes clear that WWE are planning to make him the new Cena, and fans revolt. It's a shame. I really like Reigns - and he's bound to be an absolute star - but I'm just against WWE shoving him down our throats. I think the Reigns lack of reaction is more aimed at WWE Creative and Vince than it is Reigns' ability. He's still slightly green in the ring, and has a lot better to do on the mic, but he's no worse than some of the former champions we've had.

He's easily the natural fit to be the company's next guy. He excites little kids, he excites women with his movie-star looks, and he excites adults/teens with his bad-ass nature. They need to book him like Goldberg: no talking, just being a bad-ass and kicking people's ass all over the place.
What's good guys :biggrin:

Same. when sting opened raw that was pretty cool and I loved how JBL kept on saying Snoop's been working out :laugh:
Reply 1147
A Heyman turn in favour of Reigns wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, either. I can smell big money for him being a heel.
Original post by Mackay
They need to book him like Goldberg: no talking, just being a bad-ass and kicking people's ass all over the place.

Isn't that what Undertaker does?
Original post by Dean Ambrose
Not helpful.

It's helpful if it created an epiphany, it didn't so It'll take more than a post to solve the issues you're having, especially if one saying 'go to an event' is what you consider helpful. You have a long way to go.
Reply 1150
Isn't that what Undertaker does?

Taker's better on the mic than Goldberg, though, who was notoriously poor.
Original post by ozzyoscy
It's helpful if it created an epiphany, it didn't so It'll take more than a post to solve the issues you're having, especially if one saying 'go to an event' is what you consider helpful. You have a long way to go.

What do you mean I have a long way to go? What issues? Can't you just talk normally for crying out loud?
It's not "poor" booking from WWE. It's just lazy. The WWE know they could have done a lot better but it seems like there must be some sort of internal feud between creative because honestly this is probably the most lack luster build up in history.
What do you mean I have a long way to go? What issues? Can't you just talk normally for crying out loud?

You always seem to have a problem understanding what people say.
You always seem to have a problem understanding what people say.

No, just yours.
No, just yours.

You created a thread called 'Can someone tell me if these situations with females were hints?'

I'm aware you have some sort of interpersonal, anxiety type issues, I'm just saying. It's kinda pointless plastering it all over the internet then saying it's everyone else's fault.
You created a thread called 'Can someone tell me if these situations with females were hints?'

I'm aware you have some sort of interpersonal, anxiety type issues, I'm just saying. It's kinda pointless plastering it all over the internet then saying it's everyone else's fault.

How am I saying It's everyone elses fault?

How do I have Interpersonal anxiety type issues? You're really stressing me out now.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1157
Original post by AR_95
It's not "poor" booking from WWE. It's just lazy. The WWE know they could have done a lot better but it seems like there must be some sort of internal feud between creative because honestly this is probably the most lack luster build up in history.

The feud probably comes from differing ideas of who the next top star is. We all know Triple H's ideal top guy is far removed from Vince's. Vince pushed the Great Khali ffs. I can't wait for HHH's WWE. He's got a much stronger vision for the company.
We're just 5 days away from WrestleMania, but it feels like we're about 35 days away. That's how the build feels this year, if the storylines were at the point they are now coming out of the February PPV you'd say it's a decent start and look forward to seeing it kick into a higher gear in the final month. But it hasn't.

I honestly can't believe WrestleMania is this Sunday. Yes, THIS Sunday.
Reply 1159
Original post by IanDangerously
We're just 5 days away from WrestleMania, but it feels like we're about 35 days away. That's how the build feels this year, if the storylines were at the point they are now coming out of the February PPV you'd say it's a decent start and look forward to seeing it kick into a higher gear in the final month. But it hasn't.

I honestly can't believe WrestleMania is this Sunday. Yes, THIS Sunday.

Totally agree. That must rank as one of the worst go-home RAWs before Mania ever.

Quick Reply

Latest