The Student Room Group

Just gave some food to a homeless 17 year old in Manchester AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Loafing.Charizard
This made me smile for some reason hah :smile:
:h:

It's a funny little creature you should see it!
Original post by Ebony19

:rofl:. I'll make sure I do someday :biggrin:
Original post by solarplexus
thats just 1 person out of the world 7bn

There's no way to feed them other than one at a time.
If you're looking for praise, you won't get it on here.

It's nice that you did it for someone, that's a good act of kindness, but I and others do loads of different things to help others, even in small ways, but don't expect any form of congratulations because it's doing something for someone else worse off than you, not an excuse to get bragging rights and a "well done you" card.
Reply 24
Original post by Ebony19

Are you talking about a human here? If so why do you call them an 'it' and talk about them like they are some object to observe?
Original post by ozzie2
Are you talking about a human here? If so why do you call them an 'it' and talk about them like they are some object to observe?
Calm down if I had all the money in the world I'd pluck everyone out of poverty. I was just playing, but to be honest she is a funny little thing.
Reply 26
Original post by Ebony19
Calm down if I had all the money in the world I'd pluck everyone out of poverty. I was just playing, but to be honest she is a funny little thing.

I didn't even mention you helping get people our of poverty, I was talking about how you dehumanise people
Original post by ozzie2
I didn't even mention you helping get people our of poverty, I was talking about how you dehumanise people
Exaggerating.

I didn't shout look at it in the street calm down flipping heck. Overly militant.
Original post by Ebony19
If the supposed 17 year old looked about 4ft with short mousey brown/blonde hair it's a small woman!!! She's always about and looks like a boy. She wears a hoody and a little drawstring bag on her back

I've met her (sort of)! Some time late October, getting into a fight with another homeless guy over some triviality. Does she still have a guitar? I'd be upset if she didn't still have it.
Original post by Killer Bean
I've met her (sort of)! Some time late October, getting into a fight with another homeless guy over some triviality. Does she still have a guitar? I'd be upset if she didn't still have it.
Yeah always gets in little fights with people. Erm don't think I've seen her with a guitar tbh...

Quick Reply

Latest