The Student Room Group

i dont think anyone likes me.

no one on here likes me because i unintentionally annoy everyone and just get called an attention seeker.

i had a facebook friend request rejected from someone i know in real life. apart from that, no one is really horrible to me, but i havent made any friends in ages.

so either people dont like me or dont care for me. im starting to think that not many people like me.

what am i doing wrong? why dont people like me?

also im keeping this as anon as i dont want people to know who made this thread.

Scroll to see replies

I need to know who you are, the curiosity is killing me.
Reply 2
Original post by CherryWine
I need to know who you are, the curiosity is killing me.

i'm sorry i cant tell you, i want to remain anonymous due to issues with members.
How are we supposed to know what you're doing wrong if we don't know who you are?
Well, it's a bit hard to actually see if your doing anything wrong or if the people you are with are just horrible people, just by you writing "I don't think anyone likes me"

Can you give examples at least? We aren't psychics or anything like!
Reply 5
Original post by LadyEcliptic
Well, it's a bit hard to actually see if your doing anything wrong or if the people you are with are just horrible people, just by you writing "I don't think anyone likes me"

Can you give examples at least? We aren't psychics or anything like!

well online - attention seeking behaviour apparently. offline, im shy and quiet so i dont really know. maybe they dont like people who seems nervous and not confident.
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
You just want us to make stuff up?

Everyone knows who you are anyway. You kind of explained why people don't like you already; you come across as whiny and attention-seeking.

i'm not who you think i am, but what do i do if no one does like me? what do i do to make myself more likeable?
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Send me your facebook, I'll add you :colone:

why?
Stop caring about people that dont matter. It never gets you anywhere. Who cares what other people think of you o_O
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
well online - attention seeking behaviour apparently. offline, im shy and quiet so i dont really know. maybe they dont like people who seems nervous and not confident.

i'm not who you think i am, but what do i do if no one does like me? what do i do to make myself more likeable?

why?

Do you want to pm me who you are? I more than likely won't know anyway.

Well, if that's the case, then it's the other person's fault in thinking that you are an attention seeker. But that doesn't really say much about you...
Reply 8
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
So you can send me a request so I can rejected it, durh.

Seriously, if you want friends, I can be your fweind. We'll all be your fweinds. :smile:

i'm not sure if you're being serious
Original post by LadyEcliptic
Do you want to pm me who you are? I more than likely won't know anyway.

Well, if that's the case, then it's the other person's fault in thinking that you are an attention seeker. But that doesn't really say much about you...

i'm not if you are being offensive or nice tbh
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
Is this multitalented me?
This is his type of post.

Stop caring about people that dont matter. It never gets you anywhere. Who cares what other people think of you o_O
Posted from TSR Mobile

i used too but all the hate on here with no one caring in rl has got to me if i'm honest.
no one on here likes me because i unintentionally annoy everyone and just get called an attention seeker.

i had a facebook friend request rejected from someone i know in real life. apart from that, no one is really horrible to me, but i havent made any friends in ages.

so either people dont like me or dont care for me. im starting to think that not many people like me.

what am i doing wrong? why dont people like me?

also im keeping this as anon as i dont want people to know who made this thread.
First of all i'm sorry to hear that, not gonna lie your situation is kinda similar to mine, but I've recently met some new people which has helped. My advice is to try & not get too down about it (I know this can be hard). Evaluate where you need to improve (maybe you're coming across as too clingy or something). I'm sure things will get better, stay positive, & also feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk about it privately :smile:
Original post by Multitalented me
First of all i'm sorry to hear that, not gonna lie your situation is kinda similar to mine, but I've recently met some new people which has helped. My advice is to try & not get too down about it (I know this can be hard). Evaluate where you need to improve (maybe you're coming across as too clingy or something). I'm sure things will get better, stay positive, & also feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk about it privately :smile:

i hope things will improve. thanks though. i'll try to look into where i'm going wrong. not sure what it is yet though.

i hope things will improve. thanks though. i'll try to look into where i'm going wrong. not sure what it is yet though.My pleasure :hat2: Yeah you sometimes just have to be a bit patient with these things, good luck anyway! :smile:
Same here. All you can do is try to be the best person that you can be. Be nice, try to make a good impression and treat people properly with respect and with dignity, that's all you can do.
Original post by Juicy J
Same here. All you can do is try to be the best person that you can be. Be nice, try to make a good impression and treat people properly with respect and with dignity, that's all you can do.

thats pretty much what i do already, so ill keep doing it.
You are not the only one feeling like this, seriously, because someone deleted me on fb a while ago, although I still talk to that person in real life and she talks to me so I still wonder why that person did that.

These things are not really a big deal as not everyone can be your friend and you just need to be aware of that.
Original post by German123
You are not the only one feeling like this, seriously, because someone deleted me on fb a while ago, stating although I still talk to that person in real life so I still wonder why that person did that.

These things are not really a big deal as not everyone can be your friend and you just need to be aware of that.

i know, i just wish someone liked me.

all i hear on tsr is people abusing me as well.
whys everyone hating?
thats pretty much what i do already, so ill keep doing it.

Keep your head up buddy, don't worry about this too much. There are good, decent people out there, things will get better eventually, I believe that. In the meantime, you still have TSR :smile: lots of nice ppl on here from what I've seen. Don't let it knock you down too much.
Original post by Juicy J
Keep your head up buddy, don't worry about this too much. There are good, decent people out there, things will get better eventually, I believe that. In the meantime, you still have TSR :smile: lots of nice ppl on here from what I've seen. Don't let it knock you down too much.

most people on tsr arent nice to me. luckily, i'm past caring.
most people on tsr arent nice to me. luckily, i'm past caring.

Ahh, that's too bad :frown: you seem like a genuine nice guy, I'm not sure why people aren't nice to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending