The Student Room Group

How to organise printed past papers?

I've printed out a lot of past papers recently for GCSEs and they seem to be taking up a lot of space. How do/would you organise a very large amount of printed past papers out physically so I could access the papers easily without having to go through all of them? The space I have is about 1 metres squared to store about 40 papers of about 18 different exams. I'm looking for some kind of folding system, labeling advice. Basically anything that would make it dead easy to just pick up any past paper for any exam almost immediately.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lolimcrazybro
I've printed out a lot of past papers recently for GCSEs and they seem to be taking up a lot of space. How do/would you organise a very large amount of printed past papers out physically so I could access the papers easily without having to go through all of them? The space I have is about 1 metres squared to store about 40 papers of about 18 different exams. I'm looking for some kind of folding system, labeling advice. Basically anything that would make it dead easy to just pick up any past paper for any exam almost immediately.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perfectionist much................:eek:
Reply 2
Original post by lolimcrazybro

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you should sort them out by year so you can easily access the year you want. Or sort them into different subjects like I have done!
Reply 3
Get binders and use separate one for each of your subject
Get separators or whatever they are called, and use them to sort your subject paper in different units. Within that division sort them in chronological order.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest